Romney/Ryan! - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2012, 06:49 AM
Banned

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Romney/Ryan!

A Liberal and a Neo-Con.

Now there is a winning ticket!

Ryan's voting record on matters that count.

Yea to the War's

Yea to the "Patriot" Act

Yea to TARP/Bailout/Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008

Yea to Raising the Debt Cieling

Yea to the NDAA/indefinate detention of us citizens

More of the same......

You cant repair a house that is 99.9% damaged by termites.

You cant save a limb that is saturated with gangrene.

Vote Gary Johnson or Donald Duck it makes more sense that voting for the scum that put this country in the place it's in today.

Obama/Romney America get's it in the rear no matter which is elected.

This is the politics section right?

Last edited by Jeff. State; 08-11-2012 at 01:03 PM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-11-2012, 07:12 AM
Unapologetically American

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
The problem with this country, is the choices we get for POTUS. Gary Johnson isn't a choice IMO, along with the others that aren't front runners, because they don't have a chance in hell of getting in the WH. Romney is a better choice for POTUS, at least in the business/economic sense
Old 08-11-2012, 09:06 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

romney's a huge rino, and i can't stand him. didn't like the sounds of him from the summer of 2010 which is when it was speculated, and predicted he would be the one to challenge obama in 2012.

however i won't under any circumstance vote for obama. i didn't vote for him the first time(couldn't stand mccain either though) won't vote for him this time. the gop really dropped the ball on this one. i could see it coming from a mile away that they really would have no one that's any good.
Old 08-12-2012, 12:12 AM

I'll take Romney over Obama any day of the week.
Old 08-12-2012, 05:27 AM
Super Moderator

Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ianstew View Post
I'll take Romney over Obama any day of the week.
Hate to say it but I agree. It is a sad thing that our democracy is failing in such grand fashion. It's just about time for mother nature to shed herself of our blight and start over again with a new species.
Old 08-12-2012, 05:43 AM
Retired Coastie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGreenSVT View Post
Hate to say it but I agree. It is a sad thing that our democracy is failing in such grand fashion. It's just about time for mother nature to shed herself of our blight and start over again with a new species.
Well said. It's gotten to the point where we need to vote for the lesser of 2 evils. Years ago people ran for office for the purpose of actually doing some good, but these days there's way too much corruption in the way of lobbiests and others, so now there're running just for the "big bucks" that they can make.
Old 08-13-2012, 04:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGreenSVT View Post
Considering the fact that humans procreate based on social circumstances, a poor choice for sexual selection, the species has gradually weakened and will continue to do so. While we fear political climates, our own genetic climate is rapidly devolving due to over-breeding of the weaker portions of our species. Eventually, disease and famine will overtake the vast, unwashed masses, leaving only the strongest examples of humans left. Sadly for those survivors, it will be a shocking return to the food chain. "Mother Nature", or natural selection, will prevail, but likely not wipe us out since humans are a very adaptable species. Democracy will have only a very small contribution to the end of the civilized homo-sapien.
Old 08-13-2012, 06:54 AM

The Question you have to ask yourself is: Would you rather have 4 more years of Obama or 8 years of Romney? They are pretty much identical on most political fronts.

If Romney is elected it will be 8 years before we get anyone in the presidency that has any clue how to fix these serious economic problems, perpetual wars, and complete destruction of our civil liberties.

My vote is going to Gary Johnson unless there is some serious shenanigans at the RNC.
Old 08-13-2012, 07:08 AM

I'll take 8 years of Romney. And a republican house and senate.
Old 08-13-2012, 07:24 AM

I would take Romney over Obama any day. Republican/conservative figures are needed right now to reduce our pointless spending and to pay off our HUGE debt. All I'm saying is China is going to come to collect their money some day. We have all these nuclear weapons pointed at each other for some reason...

I say Romney and Ron Paul as VP would be a good mixture because you will have the business aspect of Romney reducing our issues and making our government more successful with less regulations (less gov cost), and then Paul to look at the issues more openly like a liberal would do, but not make rash decisions. (This could be to address minor but important issues like the medical marijuana debate and the health care plans).
It's getting to the point where we need to stop talking about what we should do, and we should move forward and start acting on our decisions.
Seeing Obama enter the office saying we need change, and then not to do a damn thing, just upsets me because all that we need is change for the better. If we don't move forward with our government with less restriction and focusing on the important things like getting China their money back and getting our society on the right path (more technologically based and greener to be more efficient) then we are headed in the same direction as Britain was many years ago, to bankruptcy and depression.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.