Something to watch and ponder. - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2012, 12:59 PM
Banned

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Something to watch and ponder.

9/11 Blueprint for Truth presented by Architect Richard Gage, AIA

9/11 Blueprint for Truth presented by Architect Richard Gage, AIA

9/11: Explosive Evidence - Experts Speak Out, Full-length,
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-03-2012, 01:05 PM
Still Alive

Send a message via Skype™ to westcoaststrokin
Oh damn an inside jobber. Oh wait how do you explain the Pentagon?
Old 05-03-2012, 01:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoaststrokin View Post
Oh damn an inside jobber. Oh wait how do you explain the Pentagon?

I haven't figured that out yet, I'm still trying to figure out where the 2.3 Trillion dollars Rumsfeld announced "missing" the day before went.
Old 05-03-2012, 10:01 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

It was ALIENS I TELL YOU, ALIENS DID IT. Yep, they are the ones who put explosives into the WTC, they abducted some 3,000 plus people, and used advanced laser weaponry to lay waste to the pentagon. They also advised GWB via the lizard man in disguise Dick Cheney that we should go to war in the middle east to conquer them and steal their oil and set up a pro american democracy and it was all done to hide secret alien bases in the middle east. Our current president is also a lizard man in human form, along with Ron Paul. He is their leader.

You truthers are funny, funny people

Old 05-03-2012, 10:15 PM

Funny, the "expert" (more like LOONEY) architect spends the first couple minutes claiming his expertise by displaying the gymnasium and high school he designed.

Hey, I took a crap earlier, does that make me a sewage and waste expert?

Get a life!
Old 05-03-2012, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lodiengineer View Post
Funny, the "expert" (more like LOONEY) architect spends the first couple minutes claiming his expertise by displaying the gymnasium and high school he designed.

Hey, I took a crap earlier, does that make me a sewage and waste expert?

Get a life!
Old 05-04-2012, 08:11 AM
Banned

I used to be in the same boat as you guys. I just went along with the official story and ridiculed anyone who said otherwise.

At some point people who want to take an honest look at things will find out that the Investigation into the events of that day (911 Comission Report) is a failure ADMITTED by the members of the comission themselves.

I am not going to tell you exactly what happened, because I dont know. But we have NO credible investigation to base "theories" on. The FBI couldn't even list Sept. 11 on Bin Ladens "most wanted" listing for LACK of evidence.

The evidence presented in the videos I linked is based on science, if the "Official story" is true many laws of physics/nature were broken that day.
Old 05-04-2012, 08:22 AM

i watched live as the second plane flew into the WTC, i've watched all the "truther" movies, watched the quacky youtube videos, ive read alot on the subject............

This continued rhetoric about it being a controlled demolition, a government conspiracy, or whatever else happened is moronic. People like you will always be looking for the shooter on the grassy knoll, always finding "new evidence" that we didnt really land on the moon, or that America wasn't founded to be a land of the free, but as a Masonic plot to dominate the world. there are hundreds of hare brained schemes about 9/11, some going as far as saying the US military used holographic planes and laser weapons to destroy WTC 1/2, and the pentagon was a cruise missile..........

So you mean to tell me that our government, which can barely do math, pulled off the greatest publicity stunt in the history of the world? Come on man, you guys are grasping at straws. And you wonder why people think you truthers are nuts.....
Old 05-04-2012, 08:31 AM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ianstew View Post
So you mean to tell me that our government, which can barely do math, pulled off the greatest publicity stunt in the history of the world?

I will not be commenting on this topic but just thought ^^this was a hilarious

Doesn't mean I agree with the "direction" the poster made with it though.............Doesn't mean I disagree with it either

Old 05-04-2012, 08:33 AM
Banned

I've already stated that I don't know exactly what happened. I do know Scientific laws cannot be broken.

Jet fuel cannot produce molten steel that was pooled in the debris for weeks after the collapse, a building fire in a modern steel structure has never led to it's collapse until that day and none after. Firefighters, police and workers from WTC's 1,2 and 7 reported multiple explosions at many different levels of all 3 buildings including the basement levels. A witness by the name of Barry Jennings reported explosions inside WTC7 before either tower collapsed.

Sorry ianstew, No one has actually done an honest investigation of the events of that day, so what are you basing YOUR beliefs on?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.