The End of America... - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2012, 09:11 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
The End of America...

Has anyone else watched that online clip of the Stansberry guy predicting the End of America. The comercial adverstising he's predicting is usually on late night TV.

I went to the website and watched the WHOLE clip,(hour and a half long) and totally understand what this guy is talking about. My father took a loan out to buy a small mom and pop independant oil company 30 years ago and ended up with a 22% interest loan. I have recently bought, through the bank, two houses, 1,500 acres of land and a busines with loans not exceding 9% interest...

From what I have watched, read and seen throughout the years, is the United States printing tons and tons of money with absolutely NOTHING to show for it...?

Its hard to assume this "prediction" is a hoax....... So I want to know what ya'll think! Should we aquire and buy and trade in other currency and comodities or stick with it.....?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-20-2012, 09:21 PM

From what i have read i am sure we have printed more than we can pay for.

Money really doesnt mean **** to these people anymore.
When you talk about deficits as trillions, you are too far gone.

I really think (and wonder how everyone else feels) that the government are planning on
us the USA to be the last nation holding oil underground. That is why we arent openning up alaska
or gettin serious over the massive reserves in the mid west.

If we hold the only oil then everyone will have to pay us what we want.
I really dont think it is gonna work out that way but with our govern who knows!
Old 02-20-2012, 09:41 PM

If America is thinking about holding out with oil as callateral, their in for it... Your talking about hundreds, if thousads of years before Saudi Arabia, Algeria, Dubai and Canada are out of their fossil feuls... Theres no way the U.S. is going to turn this around with scaring other countries with fuel reserves. With everyone set on electric, hydrogen and other non-carbon fueled transportation today, 100 years fron now, whats carbon based fuels going to be worth.........?
Old 02-20-2012, 09:58 PM

Oh i feel ya.
just something i felt the govern might be thinking.

They have to have some sort of answer for their actions.

Maybe not the end of america but i can definately see a revolution comin.
Old 02-20-2012, 10:15 PM

amen to that!
Old 02-21-2012, 05:19 AM

Silver, buy lots of silver. I usually try to purchase 10oz a month to keep as a hedge against the looming hyperinflation we are going to face in the near future.

Silver and Gold have been money for thousands of years and I highly doubt that 100 years of fake paper money is going to change that.

The only way The United States is going to survive is if we audit and subsequently end The Federal Reserve. I doubt many Americans would want to keep this institution around after they find out what they have been doing with our dollar and who they have been giving our wealth to.
Old 02-21-2012, 11:49 AM

From what i keep reading (can be misleading) China keeps investing into our toxic assets.
basically buying our governments piss poor loans.

It seems like sooner or later they will have enough invested that they will have a say in our govern.

I also read and forget exactly what, but our gov told china they couldnt invest into something and that was gov related like ss or something. Wish i could remember what it was.

It was all that bull**** with their possible next emperor or soon to be coming to the states.
Old 02-21-2012, 12:29 PM

China is purchasing our treasury bonds. Since China is a major importer of good to the United States, our major export to China is the US dollar. They send those dollars back to the US and get treasury bonds back. We then take those dollars and buy up toxic assets.

I would be less concerned about China owning our country and more concerned about hyperinflation. The US Government will always pay its' bills, they own the printing press and they have the Federal Reserve as a lender of last resort. The money they pay bills with will, in effect, just steal the value of our current dollars to give those dollars value. So they will steal our current wealth to pay new bills with newly printed money.

Check out this video, it is really good. It explains what it means to borrow money and how the money supply is increased.

Old 02-21-2012, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashole View Post
Silver, buy lots of silver. I usually try to purchase 10oz a month to keep as a hedge against the looming hyperinflation we are going to face in the near future.

Silver and Gold have been money for thousands of years and I highly doubt that 100 years of fake paper money is going to change that.

The only way The United States is going to survive is if we audit and subsequently end The Federal Reserve. I doubt many Americans would want to keep this institution around after they find out what they have been doing with our dollar and who they have been giving our wealth to.
Ive slowly started doing the same. With precious metals on such a frequent increase in price trend, its hard to buy large amounts to hold on reserve, but Im sure these metals are going to be the only thing worth amy money when its all said and done.....
Old 02-21-2012, 01:11 PM

You really cannot go wrong even with small amounts of silver. Even if the dollar gets stronger and silver goes down in dollar value, ideally those dollars should buy you more.

Last edited by Rashole; 02-21-2012 at 01:44 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.