Monetary Policy - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2012, 09:45 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Monetary Policy

I know we have a lot of different political ideas posted here in this forum, but I would like to start a thread about everybody's beliefs in what the right monetary policies are for The United States. It is rarely discussed in the main stream media of today and I am curious what everyone thinks about it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-02-2012, 11:14 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
barney frank says we need to do deal with the debt, and the way to do it is first we gotta get some jobs! right before ripping a hole through his cushion.

seriously though i'm not sure? i'm interested in everyone elses so that's why i'm replying, and bumping.

i wanna take care of the debt, and i'm tired of taxes. like you have mentioned also ENDLESS TAXATION! euros complain that we got it easy whenever we complain about taxes, but screw that. that's their problem. didn't we revolt cause we didn't wanna pay taxes?

first thing is first. no politician has the nerve to do this. ron paul is the only i could think of, but it would never pass.

cut all politicians retirement, pay, and health benefits. every last one of them. let them buy their own health care. i don't wanna hear any rino in office telling me we gotta cut things, and refuse to cut their pay they are milking from the taxpayer, and all the perks on top of that. everyone from obama, to rino's like the biggest one of all john boehner, and every last senator, and representative.

also mitt romney, and gingrich, and all these guys are frauds. they're millionaires, but won't do something noble like ron paul, and serve for a reasonable salary?

i realize this doesn't account for much, but it's waste. everyone of them that retires gets a pension, and this can't go on forever cut that.

next thing cut foreign aid to everyone. when something happens here there isn't enough money in budget to cover it, but we can send it everywhere else? get out of here with that.

after that let's see what we can work with.

we're also gonna need to stop getting into conflicts, and cut down on the ones we're in. i'm not saying this from a peace, and love hippie point of view either. this is a fiscal conservative point of view.
Old 02-03-2012, 08:43 AM
Banned

Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via Skype™ to ToMang07
I'm going to be overly broad because I don't feel like typing 70 pages of rant, however:

• Smaller Government.
  • Get out of these war zones.
  • Term limit and "benefits" limit of politicians.
  • Stop funding to non-friendly countries. I mean stop ALL funding.
  • Eliminate the Fed.
  • Tax all import business to give home-grown business a chance, as well as lessen taxes collected from citizens.
  • Shape up/Shrink down the IRS.
  • Hardcore re-vamp of the majority of government agencies, with elimination of MANY.

• Stop Inflation.
  • Balance the budget.
  • Again, kill the fed.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.