EPA Control - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2012, 08:21 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
EPA Control

You be the Judge.....

Obama: EPA Regulations Create Jobs; 'EPA Touches on the Lives of Every Single American Every Single Day' | CNSnews.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-12-2012, 09:11 PM
Serving Our Country!

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I wish he would stop trying to prove how much of an idiot he is.
Old 01-12-2012, 10:06 PM

I wish idiots would stop believing all the idiotic crap he says.

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app
Old 01-13-2012, 08:06 AM
Banned

Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via Skype™ to ToMang07
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysStrokin' View Post
I wish idiots would stop believing all the idiotic crap he says.

Old 01-15-2012, 08:03 PM

Come look at how the EPA is 'touching the lives' of the Appalachian Coal Miner.... dbags
I've always and will always say that the EPA is the biggest terrorist organization ever....
Old 01-15-2012, 10:39 PM

the epa blows, and is really a major job killer. obama has added so many restrictions into the epa since he took over it isn't even funny.
Old 01-16-2012, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05_PSD_Erik View Post
Come look at how the EPA is 'touching the lives' of the Appalachian Coal Miner.... dbags
I've always and will always say that the EPA is the biggest terrorist organization ever....
2nd behind Osama I mean Obama. He thankfully has less than half the country under his spell now.

Old 02-14-2012, 07:31 AM
Premium Member

I did some undergrad work at the Ground Water and Ecosystem Restoration Research division of the EPA a couple years ago. I was mainly just doing Biological Oxygen Demand testing. Basically, that means measuring the amount of dissolved oxygen needed by aerobic organisms to break down organics in the water. Very helpful in determining the effectiveness of your neighborhood waste water treatment facility.

Contrary to popular belief I did not work with a bunch of left wing liberals. The vast majority of the guys I worked with were conservationist. They were farmers, ranchers, and hunters most of which drove diesels!
I am writing this so hopefully you dont think that EPA as a whole is bad, I cant comment on any of the air quality or DC level politics because I have no first hand knowledge of them. However, I will say that Obama's statement is at least partially true, If you enjoy drinking clean water or using lakes then the EPA has touched your life.
Old 02-19-2012, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stroken04 View Post
I did some undergrad work at the Ground Water and Ecosystem Restoration Research division of the EPA a couple years ago. I was mainly just doing Biological Oxygen Demand testing. Basically, that means measuring the amount of dissolved oxygen needed by aerobic organisms to break down organics in the water. Very helpful in determining the effectiveness of your neighborhood waste water treatment facility.

Contrary to popular belief I did not work with a bunch of left wing liberals. The vast majority of the guys I worked with were conservationist. They were farmers, ranchers, and hunters most of which drove diesels!
I am writing this so hopefully you dont think that EPA as a whole is bad, I cant comment on any of the air quality or DC level politics because I have no first hand knowledge of them. However, I will say that Obama's statement is at least partially true, If you enjoy drinking clean water or using lakes then the EPA has touched your life.

I agree, let me rephrase my previous statement. I am all for rules and regulations to keep people from dumping nuke waste into the river. But they screw with things that aren;t hurting the Earth. Here in WV, I live near some of the biggest coal mining areas. People are always coming into the area (liberal idiots, some EPA reps) and screaming how mountain top removal is hurting the land.... Let's see, we take the side of a n overgrown mountain that has been used as a roadside dump for 100 years, clean all that trash up, get the coal out (which creates jobs) then, rebuild the mountain into usable land. There are several places in McDowell county (schools and large businesses, again creating jobs) that wouldn't exist if not for the mining...

Nothing aimed at you, I did make a gross generalization. Oops I just see how the EPA is destroying jobs in an all ready tough economy and lets not forget how they have raped our trucks and our hobby. 20% less emmisions = 30% higher fuel consumption Who did their math and said it would save... Things like that only increase the need for more oil. Also they won't let us drill here because we might have to cut a blade of grass....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.