Stand up for your country and those who support American values! - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2011, 11:01 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Stand up for your country and those who support American values!

Lowe's Controversy: Senator Calling for Boycott After Lowe's Pulls Ad From Muslim Reality Show - ktla.com

I am sure you all will be hearing about this soon. Lowe's, one of the nations largest retailers, recently pulled their advertising from a TLC show-"All American Muslim." The Muslim community all over the world is outraged and thousands of confused Americans are up in arms to boycott Lowe's. I challenge every one of you to go to Lowe's Facebook page and write a post to support their decision to pull the advertising. Read the news articles and Lowe's own post on the Facebook page. It is scary to see how a simple act enrages the Muslim world, we don't understand the consequences of even questioning the Islamic religion. If a company pulled advertising off of a show of a different religious background, nothing would be said. Read the posts by the Muslims and the anti-Lowe's people on their Facebook page. They call Lowe's racist, bigoted, and fascist; all because they decided to pull an advertisement. America is in for a world of hurt, true Islam is intolerant of ANY other religion. The day will come, IF WE DO NOT STAND UP AGAINST THEM, that Islam will be a major factor in the future of our country. May God have mercy on America.

Lowe's pulls advertising from TLC's 'All-American Muslim' - CNN.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-11-2011, 01:00 PM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Thanks for the info. You are correct in the fact that the America we love will disappear if we don't stand up for her!
Old 12-11-2011, 01:28 PM
Serving Our Country!

Thanks for the info, your a great America.
Doug
Old 12-11-2011, 05:11 PM
Premium Member

I can't believe no one else has chimed in on this. Lowe's needs to be supported for having the fortitude to not follow the politically correct path that so many will, which will lead to our ultimate demise. I don't believe for one minute that Islam is a peaceful religion. Go back to the Crusades and it was Christians fighting muslims, that war may very well get revisited before it is over with.
Old 12-11-2011, 05:21 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Excuse my french haha but people are way to FN sensitive these days. I support lowes and they have every right to pull what ever advertisement they want to from where ever. At the end of the day its lowes' money! Stuff like this just makes me mad. I hate to see people being called racist because they ARE NOT doing something. I think it just retarted.
Old 12-11-2011, 06:02 PM

Let me give you guys a couple direct quotes from the Koran..., "God has bought from the faithful their selves and their belongings against the gift of paradise; they fight in the way of Allah; they kill and get killed; that is a promise binding on Allah (Repentance, 9: 110).
They are radical Muslims who follow every scripture in Koran and trust in the Koran. Koran promotes fighting for the cause of their evangelism. Here are some scriptures from Koran.
If a Muslim does not go to war, Allah will kill him (Sura 9:39). He is to be told, "the heat of war is fierce, but more fierce is the heat of Hell-fire" (Sura 9:81).
Allah loves those who "fight for his cause" (Sura 61:3).
Anyone who fights against Allah or renounces Islam in favor of another religion shall be "put to death or crucified or have their hands and feet cut off alternative sides" (Sura 5:34).
The Koran also instructs not to make friendship with Jews and Christians (Koran 5:51) but to war against them: "When the Sacred Months are over, kill those who ascribe partners to God whosesoever ye find them; seize them, encompass them, and ambush them; then if they repent and observe prayer and pay the alms, let them go their way (Koran 4:5)

How do we as Americans know who we can trust? All Muslims claim to hold to the Koran, so do some of them choose not to obey or believe the above writings? The American Muslims living here in the US and the characters on the TLC show are not true Muslims.
Old 12-11-2011, 06:17 PM

Yep!

Just look at what our gov't is up to next!

But read all---it will make your blood boil!

America.....what America?

The back bone doesn't exist any more

http://www.radicalislam.org/analysis...erm=_5BMORE_5D
Old 12-11-2011, 06:20 PM
Premium Member

I believe they are true Muslims, just waiting for the time to be right to fight for their cause.
Old 12-12-2011, 08:48 AM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

All I have to say this country is messed up. Quit catering to this cult and sever all ties. I would say something, but it is not very nice.
Old 12-12-2011, 01:19 PM

Thanks for your support for our country guys. You would be shocked how many times we have been called fascists, racists, and bigots for supporting Lowe's decision. Talk about a twisted mindset.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.