No End toTaking Responsiblity - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2011, 06:11 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
No End toTaking Responsiblity

Congress blows money...but the rich has to literally PAY for their constant mistakes???

The rich create jobs and companies we work for....I can't speak for any one else....but I've NEVER worked for a poor person.

Just one more attempt for Odumbo and his cronies to crash capitalism

Obama to propose "Buffett tax" on millionaires - Yahoo! News
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-17-2011, 08:09 PM

this is ridiculous. i love how it's considered patriotic to pay taxes. especially on a country founded who did not want to pay taxes. some people actually believe, and wanna give you crap, and a whole spin about ''we should all pay our taxes, and any cash that you get paid you MUST report, because if you don't you are doing a great disservice to your country'';;

are you fricken kidding me? i pay enough! i think everybody does! i wouldn't be so pissed if the taxes were going somewhere, and there wasn't a 14 trillion dollar debt! i'm paying at least $13k grand a year in federal taxes, and i don't even wanna look at my paycheck or talk to my accountant cause it pisses me off. i'm paying that much, and we're still in debt? surely if we weren't in debt i wouldn't be *****ing, and complaining about it! and now they want $47k grand, and counting for all of us?
Old 09-22-2011, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1997f-350 View Post
this is ridiculous. i love how it's considered patriotic to pay taxes. especially on a country founded who did not want to pay taxes. some people actually believe, and wanna give you crap, and a whole spin about ''we should all pay our taxes, and any cash that you get paid you MUST report, because if you don't you are doing a great disservice to your country'';;

are you fricken kidding me? i pay enough! i think everybody does! i wouldn't be so pissed if the taxes were going somewhere, and there wasn't a 14 trillion dollar debt! i'm paying at least $13k grand a year in federal taxes, and i don't even wanna look at my paycheck or talk to my accountant cause it pisses me off. i'm paying that much, and we're still in debt? surely if we weren't in debt i wouldn't be *****ing, and complaining about it! and now they want $47k grand, and counting for all of us?
Indeed!!

But look at it from a liberal stand point...Odumbo said it was unpatriotic to run up the deficit like Bush did-yet he tripled that in 1/4 of the time he's been there

Liberals are ALWAYS generous with other peoples money..NOT their own!!!

That's why they want OURS!! They love to give freebies away to lazy losers to stay in power on OUR ticket!

But they say the rich are evil...well,the rich hire people...what have these jack-arses done to employ some one?

That's why we should say fuggem to all...and hit the royal ultimate flush handle on DC in 2012 and watch these turds swirl down--forever

The establishment NEEDS TO GO!!
Old 09-23-2011, 01:21 PM

I was recently talking to a news reporter for one of the big papers here in North East Ohio. His claim, "big businesses just pocket the money and force less Americans to work harder." He then said that becuase of these new "buffet" tax "the middle and lower class will spend the money, at least pumping it back into the economy." He then went on to say that the "rich will always be rich, no matter how much they are taxed...35% of 100 million still leaves them alot of cash." (he later retracted this statement after I asked him if they still would be rich after 90% tax??)

My response? There is NO WAY the lower classes will EVER stimulate our economy. Anyone that thinks the NON-working/low income classes will jumpstart our multi TRILLION dollar economy needs to have their head examined. They have no stake in it, and they dont really care! Everyone running to Walmart with their government checks...o yeah, GREAT way to create jobs????? Like you all have said, the RICH, the CORPORATIONS, the business owners of this country HIRE people. If we tax the CRAP out of the rich and give to the poor, then there is NO incentive to work for anyone. Business owners wont want to stay open because they get taxed out their minds, everyone else? Why should they work? The government is going to send them a check anyway. The way I see this? Ok, start taxing the rich and instead of seeing jobs magically appear, watch them take their companies overseas...hows that for our job market. Way to go liberals, you are really getting smart.
Old 09-23-2011, 04:25 PM

Here's the flaw in Obama's plan.

The rich hire people, buy cars, houses, take trips and spend money on luxury hotels etc. (You know, much like those in congress.) Well, let's tax the snot out of them. So what do they do, quit spending money at the hotels, buying cars, etc. So what happens then, those business' close because of no one using them and MORE people are unemployed.

Good move Obama.

I know, let's TAX those in congress, none of those b#$%ards pay anything anyway.
Old 09-23-2011, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarDriver View Post

I know, let's TAX those in congress, none of those b#$%ards pay anything anyway.
Its unbelievable what congress gets for free...for accomplishing NOTHING. Start cutting the fat in DC...that will free up a nice chunk of CHANGE
Old 09-23-2011, 05:59 PM

Probably enough to pay of the debt in just one year!!!

I like my "flush" idea!
Old 09-23-2011, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by icysmooth View Post

I like my "flush" idea!
Then lets make it happen
Old 09-23-2011, 06:17 PM

I'm with you bud!!

I'm tellin' every one I run into!
Old 09-23-2011, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshalala View Post
Its unbelievable what congress gets for free...for accomplishing NOTHING. Start cutting the fat in DC...that will free up a nice chunk of CHANGE
thank you for posting this! this is what i'm talking about! CUT ALL of their benefits! Not just Odumbo, and democrats, ALL OF THEM! How about the representative recently a republican no less, talking about how his $175k isn't enough, and how he had to leave his business in florida where he made $90k a year! your salary doubles, and you still complain about pay? then go back, and run your business in florida!

they are way overpaid to begin with, and they need to start paying for a portion of their benefits. this is one thing admirable about ron paul. he's opted out of the federal pension plan, though he will probably be serving in office for a while if not the rest of his life considering he's in his late 70s, and still adamant about running for president.

i think most of these politicians suck. the republicans too! right now even mitt romney looks good next to odumbo though. even obama makes clinton look good during his two terms in office!

this is my issue with the republican's in office. aside from trying to cut or cap their pay which they will never do anyway, and always voting for pay raises. can't expect either side to do that. i'm looking at paul ryan, and boehner on this one too. those guys come up with propositions, and plans to cut spending, and they wanna do entitlement reform, and make cuts to fema, but they don't even talk about cutting off money sent out of this country to foreign aid, and many other countries we are giving money to who have had natural disasters also their plans don't offer much in the way of immigration reform, because like refusing to vote against a pay raise they only care about their time in office, and their easy money, and positions so they don't wanna lose the hispanic or immigrant vote

how about all these people running for president? even rick perry has dissapointed me. how come no one will take about immigration reform? how come no one will talk about cutting off all foriegn aid? how come no one will talk about capping congress pay? oh wait we can't expect them to do that one, that's a no brainer!

serious this congress is all over the place. it's a big enough problem we got a republican house, and democratic senate, but still i'm not impressed by many of these republican politicians or candidates.

i wish herman cain would get more recognition. i like herman cain, but his non career politician, and resume free of political office goes against him. that's what we need, and that's what he says, and it's a great explanation. look at where politicians have gotten us? he's got it all down. no one will give him a chance.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.