UAW set to take aim at Ford - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 Old 08-05-2011, 11:21 AM Thread Starter
Compression Ignition Addict
 
Zytek_Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Lewiston, ID
Posts: 2,343
Thanks: 4
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
UAW set to take aim at Ford

Foreign Auto Head Says UAW Union Will Target Ford | TheBlaze.com

Back to the blue oval: 08 F350 FX4 CCLB - DPF/EGR delete - Spartan tuner - S&B CAI - 4 in DP to 5 in SP

First truck: Early 99 F350 SC LB ZF6 4WD - SOLD

Zytek_Fan is offline  
post #2 of 16 Old 08-06-2011, 06:10 AM
Premium Member
 
GreenF350's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Florida Panhandle
Posts: 1,710
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
All I can do is shake my head. Common sense is dead and it seems like everything else is going down the tubes with it. I know some could disagree, but in my mind unions are just about worthless and are becoming the new communist party or something.

2000 Ext. Cab F350 SRW, 6" Skyjacker lift on front/8" BDS Springs on rear w/NO blocks, 37x13.50 Nitto Mud Grappler's, Aftermarket Front Bumper

-Always More Stuff Coming!
GreenF350 is offline  
post #3 of 16 Old 08-06-2011, 06:21 AM
Serving Our Country!
 
diablos30's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: goldsboro, north carolina
Posts: 4,115
Thanks: 3
Thanked 16 Times in 15 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
ford should tell them to go F themselves. if they can leave and find jobs that have the pay and benefits that they receive now then go for it. if not shut the F up and be grateful they have a job, cause im sure there are plenty of people that would have no issues walking in a taking them.
diablos30 is offline  
post #4 of 16 Old 08-06-2011, 06:35 PM
Compression Ignition Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,283
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenF350 View Post
All I can do is shake my head. Common sense is dead and it seems like everything else is going down the tubes with it. I know some could disagree, but in my mind unions are just about worthless and are becoming the new communist party or something.
No question about communism/socialism,being a former member of a steamfitter union,I can tell you and all that they are so tight with demtards it makes me sick

Of course they will go after Ford-they took no gov't bail-outs,that makes them a target....Odumbo is in bed with all unions,and he needs no KY jelly either

Ford's not in the KY bed,so Odumbo has them as a target,they didn't submit to him...hope Ford jams it up his arse and makes it hurt!!!!

Drop these loser unions and put grateful people to work making a quality car and truck business...F*** the unions...I was in one but no more...wonder why?...I'm not owned by the machine

After being in a union--they suck stem to stern....all commies!!!

I hope they all fail and members of them see how they were used and abused and revolt as well...death to unions...they aren't for the workers anymore!...only for the money greedy leaders-no one else!
icysmooth is offline  
post #5 of 16 Old 08-09-2011, 06:01 AM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic
 
Binderstroke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Plover, WI
Posts: 120
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by icysmooth View Post
No question about communism/socialism,being a former member of a steamfitter union,I can tell you and all that they are so tight with demtards it makes me sick

Of course they will go after Ford-they took no gov't bail-outs,that makes them a target....Odumbo is in bed with all unions,and he needs no KY jelly either

Ford's not in the KY bed,so Odumbo has them as a target,they didn't submit to him...hope Ford jams it up his arse and makes it hurt!!!!

Drop these loser unions and put grateful people to work making a quality car and truck business...F*** the unions...I was in one but no more...wonder why?...I'm not owned by the machine

After being in a union--they suck stem to stern....all commies!!!

I hope they all fail and members of them see how they were used and abused and revolt as well...death to unions...they aren't for the workers anymore!...only for the money greedy leaders-no one else!
AMEN to that!!!

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

-- Benjamin Franklin
Binderstroke is offline  
post #6 of 16 Old 08-09-2011, 06:01 PM
Compression Ignition Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,283
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Thanks...I just hope all union guys on here see the light....after what I saw and learned,there's no possible way any one could defend them without looking a little,or a lot obtuse!
icysmooth is offline  
post #7 of 16 Old 08-10-2011, 04:03 AM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic
 
Binderstroke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Plover, WI
Posts: 120
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by icysmooth View Post
Thanks...I just hope all union guys on here see the light....after what I saw and learned,there's no possible way any one could defend them without looking a little,or a lot obtuse!
My dad was in a union and he got out of it while working. He couldn't stand the politics behind it. Plus they didn't do anything to help the worker. The unions had their place years ago, today, the unions are like our gov't, what is in it for me and me only. I still can't understand those diehard union mentalities.

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

-- Benjamin Franklin
Binderstroke is offline  
post #8 of 16 Old 08-10-2011, 04:28 AM
FJuanfiddy mod


 
Dave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Trempealeau, WI
Posts: 31,835
Thanks: 132
Thanked 186 Times in 166 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Dave
Nobody ever said the UAW was an intelligent org

Email: Dave@powerstroke.org
2011 F150 Ecoboost Crew cab lariat. Custom tunes from KEM and 5Star, and Unleashed
2012 F150 Crew Cab Ecoboost stock for now-Totaled March 12 2015
2006 F250 ECSB Lariat 4x4

Leveling kit, 315/70/17 Kelly TSRs on Method race wheels
ARP studs and OEM gaskets done by Renegade Diesel
ECM and Atlas 40 FICM tuned by Bill at PHP SCT tunes by Truck Source Diesel. Gearhead, Innovative, Wildman and Tyrant diesel
Flowmaster/MBRP Hybrid Exhaust
Edge Insight CTS
Coolant filter
Bulletproof diesel FICM EGR Delete, Oil Cooler and Water Pump, and Light bar.
Dually LED lights from Stealth Automotive/Xpedition Outfitters
No Limit Fab 6.0 Cold Air Intake
http://www.bulletproofdiesel.com/default.asp
http://nolimitfabrication.com/
Dave is offline  
post #9 of 16 Old 08-10-2011, 07:15 PM
Compression Ignition Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,283
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
They should start a TV series....can you build a car as good and well as my 5th grader?

5th graders would win.....no problem......and hear no whining about not getting naps on the job either!!!
icysmooth is offline  
post #10 of 16 Old 08-11-2011, 03:25 AM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic
 
Binderstroke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Plover, WI
Posts: 120
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by icysmooth View Post
They should start a TV series....can you build a car as good and well as my 5th grader?

5th graders would win.....no problem......and hear no whining about not getting naps on the job either!!!
Plus they wouldn't be smoking dope, getting high, and drunk on break either!

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

-- Benjamin Franklin
Binderstroke is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome