Here's the demtard jackazz I've warned about - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2011, 05:59 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Here's the demtard jackazz I've warned about

This moron is flat out dangerous....and on the move for the top

This guy LIVES under Odumbo's desk just waiting to please his every want

Democratic Governor: GOP Wants to Hurt Economy to Win in 2012 - FoxNews.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-17-2011, 08:23 PM

i read that earlier, and thought of you. how did this guy get elected? the other candidate had to have been a pretty big joke.
Old 07-18-2011, 06:50 PM

He got re-elected due to all the bleeding heart libtards in my state,plus all the illegal votes from the "new americans" he supports--all illegal mexicans,just go up broadway...it's like you left the US,and they jump out in front of you to stop you to see if you need them...what's worse,Casa de Maryland( Oh-which I may add is heavily union backed...that's another reason I told the union to kiss my arse) is right next door-so you can't mow their sorry asses over

The other guy was Bob Erlich-rep.,he was gov before Omoron,but totally blew it in the debates,plus,he don't give handouts to the worthless,which maryland as a whole is more than full of them

But this jackazz would make Odumbo look like another Reagan---now that's pretty down-right scary...

If Odumbo doesn't kill us before it's over...this guy will in no time at all

I have several stories with this guy...it makes my blood boil just knowing he's alive-and in power

Destroying Maryland isn't good enough...he wants the country to fail miserably..yet another libtard that power is like Crack to them....I just love libtards,they do so well for us

That's all I have to say about that!
Old 07-18-2011, 07:02 PM
Banned

Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via Skype™ to ToMang07
It's Libtard. Get it right.

Old 07-20-2011, 08:31 AM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

you have my sincerest sympathies! I just thank God that we a have a Governor with some real balls.

I look at everything from gardening perspective. It doesn't matter if you have a small or 100 acre garden. You reap what you sow and reap the rewards of your labor. Now, if you don't do a think, don't expect anything, but if you put your labor and time into caring and tending to your garden, expect to reap the rewards. That is the difference I feel is between us and them. Many expect to being taken care of while doing nothing for it, and many take care of themselves and the things necessary to stay alive, yet are expected to give more, because they have put forth the effort. So how is it so righteous for them to do nothing, but come into my home and take my food and give me nothing in return for it? Yet just because I have done everything right, worked hard, and took care of my crops, that I have to feed those who do nothing, yet I have to feed myself? That is how I analyze and put it all together in my little head.
Old 07-30-2011, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binderstroke View Post
you have my sincerest sympathies! I just thank God that we a have a Governor with some real balls.

I look at everything from gardening perspective. It doesn't matter if you have a small or 100 acre garden. You reap what you sow and reap the rewards of your labor. Now, if you don't do a think, don't expect anything, but if you put your labor and time into caring and tending to your garden, expect to reap the rewards. That is the difference I feel is between us and them. Many expect to being taken care of while doing nothing for it, and many take care of themselves and the things necessary to stay alive, yet are expected to give more, because they have put forth the effort. So how is it so righteous for them to do nothing, but come into my home and take my food and give me nothing in return for it? Yet just because I have done everything right, worked hard, and took care of my crops, that I have to feed those who do nothing, yet I have to feed myself? That is how I analyze and put it all together in my little head.

I know what you want to say,so I will be blunt and back you up-so here it is...

Well said,as it does in the Bible...couldn't be more true about you reap what you sow....but the Libtards..hope I got it right this time..
Only want to take what I (we) all work hard for...don't get me wrong,anyone who needs help-I'm more than happy to help...but the lazy ones...starve or learn to fend for yourself.

The Bible also says that give a man a fish -he will eat for a day...teach him to fish,and he will eat for a life time

It's pretty ironic....before Odumbo became POTUS,people never really made any mention of God,or belief there of,but more people I talk to on the street,the talk of God is getting pretty popular these days

America is waking back up to the founding principles we were founded upon

It's pretty bad a low-life like Odumbo had to come along to make this happen,when it should have never been forgotten about in the first place

I have way more trash on Martin Omoron...but every dog has his day...I just hope I get to see him fail,and don't really care how it happens--no sympathy from me for some one who wants to destroy my state...I'd love to see him crash and burn..don't care how

Now his brother is on the city council..talk about turds that won't flush

This is a prime example of why politics needs to be destroyed...and true government needs to be re-created and work for the people--not pockets
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.