Social Security= Ponzi - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2011, 04:43 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Social Security= Ponzi

The reason I put this out here is this is the topic I brought up @ another forum and come to find out later, as of today got banned from. I know this is a ponzi scheme cause the definition says all you need to know, and it is from a gov't website which I'll provide.

What is a Ponzi scheme?
A Ponzi scheme is an investment fraud that involves the payment of purported returns to existing investors from funds contributed by new investors. Ponzi scheme organizers often solicit new investors by promising to invest funds in opportunities claimed to generate high returns with little or no risk. In many Ponzi schemes, the fraudsters focus on attracting new money to make promised payments to earlier-stage investors and to use for personal expenses, instead of engaging in any legitimate investment activity

source:"Ponzi" Schemes

Amazing, just amazing, sounds much like our own crooked gov't!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-23-2011, 04:52 PM
Almostdunfukinwidit

Send a message via Yahoo to Dave
Correct Binder it is.
Old 06-23-2011, 05:47 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

it is a ponzi scheme that's right. my uncle tells me this all the time. back in the 1970s lake late 70s i was only 12 my grandfather told me if social security was around when i was older i probably wouldn't be able to collect until 70. my dad told me the same thing too before he died. he didn't pay into social security for most of his working life cause he got a pension he paid into for being a fireman. since the 60s, and maybe even earlier the politicians have stolen that money. i don't care if i'm not able to collect. i might not live long enough to collect, but i wish i could stop paying into it. the money i put into that i could buy gold with. i would at least be happy with only getting every single penny i put into social security over the years, and not a cent more. they don't wanna do away with it though cause look at all the money they can steal out of it! the democrats point the finger at the republicans saying they are the ones who wanna end social security, but the funny thing is i don't think there has been a year without a social security raise since 1975, and now there hasn't been one in 2010, or 2011. ever since this guy obama has been in office. hey my buddy just was forced to go back to work after his almost 2 years of unemployment ended!

i was on unemployment back in 1985. i was living at home still thank god. with the money i got from unemployment i only had enough to put gas in my truck to go job hunting, and to pay the insurance on it. i was excited when i went back to work a couple months later, because i was finally able to enjoy my life again! was able to go out with friends after work, and on weekends, had extra money. i also had to fill out two application per week, and 26 weeks was the maximum. after that i was on my own, but i didn't even use nearly 26 weeks. that was just state. i don't think we had unemployment that long ever federal. my buddy didn't have to do a thing. he lives rent free in an apartment in the basement of the house his parents live in, and bought booze, and partied on weekends, and took a trip to puerto rico, and bermuda with his girl! even went on cruises! all the seniors i talk to on social security, and medicare say things were fine, and with medicare too until obamacare.

so yeah i would be happy to take the withholding for social security cause i could buy gold with that. if it was privatized it would be so much better. if you don't make it to retirement your wife or children, or whoever you want gets your money! they won't do that though. they want everyone to keep paying in, and hope you don't end up collecting.
Old 06-23-2011, 06:03 PM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Until we clean house we will forever be under the microscope of both political parties. An EVERY MAN cannot be in politics anymore. It now has become pleasing the stakeholders of American capitalism. Tax breaks to oil companies, while they proceed to have record breaking quarters, unlimited healthcare for the three branches...I could make a list as long as my "wish list" for my truck. Why wouldn't Social Security be a scheme? "Give back to the people" when we will never see a dime of any of it. It's gonna take a lot to push all those *******s out of there. It's a joke. I'm off my tangent now.
Old 06-23-2011, 06:03 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1997f-350 View Post
so yeah i would be happy to take the withholding for social security cause i could buy gold with that. if it was privatized it would be so much better. if you don't make it to retirement your wife or children, or whoever you want gets your money! they won't do that though. they want everyone to keep paying in, and hope you don't end up collecting.
Bingo!!!!! We have a winner. Finally somebody who can read between the lines without digging into the dictionary to explain this to folks. You sir get an A++++
Old 06-23-2011, 06:08 PM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Binder,
What forum banned you for that?

Whas it a leftist pro Obama forum??

Shawn
Old 06-23-2011, 06:10 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcflan View Post
Until we clean house we will forever be under the microscope of both political parties. An EVERY MAN cannot be in politics anymore. It now has become pleasing the stakeholders of American capitalism. Tax breaks to oil companies, while they proceed to have record breaking quarters, unlimited healthcare for the three branches...I could make a list as long as my "wish list" for my truck. Why wouldn't Social Security be a scheme? "Give back to the people" when we will never see a dime of any of it. It's gonna take a lot to push all those *******s out of there. It's a joke. I'm off my tangent now.

Well put! I laughed my friggin arse off several weeks ago when Mikky D's was the number one employer for the month for jobs created. It is good to know we can still manufacture something... cough cough, ya fat lazy Americans that is. Hope this doesn't offend, but this is personal because that is what happened to my sister who is only 4 blocks from and lives off of every gov't program known to man ($600 per month of food stamps just for her and her daughter). She eats McDonalds almost everyday and she is becoming Shamu!!!
Old 06-23-2011, 06:12 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuzmail View Post
Binder,
What forum banned you for that?

Whas it a leftist pro Obama forum??

Shawn
Powerstrokenation.com!!! Pocket is the man I got in a feud with over Social Security(this very topic I am speaking of now). I was a member this morning, and come about 4:00 pm, I was banned, . Dave knows who I am speaking of. I was a member there for about three years or better???

Last edited by Binderstroke; 06-23-2011 at 06:15 PM.
Old 06-23-2011, 06:21 PM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
[/quote]=Binderstroke;2550555]Powerstrokenation.com!!! Pocket is the man I got in a feud with over Social Security(this very topic I am speaking of now). I was a member this morning, and come about 4:00 pm, I was banned, . Dave knows who I am speaking of. I was a member there for about three years or better???[/quote]

Should have guess that it was PSN and Pocket was involved. Was Gandy too?

Oh well, I see lots jumping away from PSN anyway. They just made it easier on you.

They are just jealous of your work ethic! he he....

Shawn
Old 06-23-2011, 06:26 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Shawn, Gandy aka to me as Candyazz was also involved as you eluded to. I say good riddins. Those two fellas are so far up Osama's arse that they have become permanently blind due to remaining in the dark for so long.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.