this is not politics but CMT AWARDS WTF - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2011, 04:59 AM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
this is not politics but CMT AWARDS WTF

Ok i am a singer songwriter and musician..sing a lot of country rock and blues throughout southeast and music is my passion i love it..and im so mad at country music ..(if you can even call it that anymore)

I need to vent and see if anyone out there thinks like me...

I watched the CMT awards last night and WTF...

Justin Beiber was there dressed all gangster out and WON AN AWARD>..he beat kieth urban and John mayer DUO---

And the COUNTRY MUSIC AWARDS ARE HOSTED BY that piece of trash kid rock..

who is from detroit and is a rapper..and now he is "COUntry" ..i wish someone would take a stand and get this trash out of country music

WHERE are the true country singers?!? HAGGARD..JONES..Travis Tritt..MIlsaps..

i mean i love alot of music..but country is turning to **** now because of $ and not music...

i almost turned it off but i wanted to see true talented artists like kieth urban perform and the band perry suprised me and sounded amazing

what do yall think?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-09-2011, 05:28 AM

i definatly agree with you but i dont think like keith urban to much.

you forgot to add the part about jason alden and ludacris "singin" together. it was terrible. appently ludacris wants to do it again
Old 06-09-2011, 05:36 AM

wow i didnt see that cause i turned it off..yeah that makes me so mad..what did they sing..i bet it was awful

yea i hear ya..kieth urban is actually great singer songwriter and can shred a guitar..and listen to his old cd with the ranch..instead of his solo stuff..its more brad paisley twang guitar ..than his lovey dovey stuff now..
Old 06-09-2011, 05:54 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

lol my gf gets pissed at me because I have the same arguments as you. Theres almost no talent left. Its about who looks good with a belt buckle and hat. I have completely quit listening to country because of this BS
Old 06-09-2011, 05:54 AM

I just like how Jason Aldean is singing Brantley Gilberts songs from years ago. Hope Brantley is being compensated....
Old 06-09-2011, 05:59 AM

yah everyone gets mad at me cause i vent ..and no one else cares...we all need to change this crap music..and get real country and real music back..

No taylor swift, kid rock, Bieber, rascal fags, dirts bentley,

we need people with talent,,true country down home REAL PEOPLE...who can actually SING without autotune..PLAY A SHOW WITH OUT 30 studio musicians and backing tracks...and who write their own songs from their heart...not sing other peoples songs
Old 06-09-2011, 06:07 AM

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I agree AND I disagree Every one has there own taste in music BUT I agree that most of today's Country music isn't country music. My wife said she will leave me in a heart beat for Urban. That poor man, good luck to him
Old 06-09-2011, 06:28 AM

jason alden and ludacris sang colt fords song dirt road anthem.

your right though keith urbans old stuff is a lot better than the new stuff.

some newer people are gettin back into the 90's type country. thats a start
Old 06-09-2011, 06:31 AM

wow...did aldean suck live?

yah he was a rocker before nicole kidman ha..he used to be alan jacksons guitar player too i think..

yeah some country is starting to get better...but alot of great artists were not at the awards show and stuff..
Old 06-09-2011, 06:41 AM

i saw justin bieber at sundance film festival walking up main street and if i could have got past the 15 million 12-13 year old girls following him i would have slapped him hard enough to make his boyfriends head spin! cant stand that little ****er!
i like alot of the new artists but have more of the older guys on my ipod than i do new guys. jason aldean aint to bad, eric church is pretty good, luke bryan kicks ***. taylor swift needs to sing teeny bopper songs and stay looking the way she does and if a had the chance i would kick kid rock in the nuts. i used to really like his music but got to meet him and when i asked for an autograph he said it would be 100 bucks! to autograph my harley hat with my marker! so he can suck it too. i didnt even turn the awards on because i knew bieber was playing and it would have pissed me off!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.