Westboro Loses - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2011, 03:22 AM
Still Alive

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Skype™ to westcoaststrokin
Westboro Loses

Westboro Baptist Church Goes To Mississippi – And Loses

Just thought I would share.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-22-2011, 08:35 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

when phelps dies i can't wait to see how many people cause a disturbance at his funeral. i hope it makes the funerals he's destroyed look very minor, and i hope it makes the few people attending who are his family and supporters cry, and make them sick. you know when this happens the gays are coming, gay rights activists are coming, military is coming, the families of the funerals he has destroyed are coming. i'm pretty sure this guy has made enemies out of pretty much anyone. i think this is out of the line they still let this happen. it's not freedom of speech anymore either. this takes it too far. if i stood outside a gay persons house with a sign, and chanted god hates fags, or a military members home saying thank god for dead soldiers i would probably be arrested for disturbing the peace or something. so why aren't they? i can't believe there hasn't been a cop yet who hasn't tried something just to arrest these people for something. you hear about police arresting protestors all the time, and riots, and all that, but it's not happening with this.

i did read one time around 9/11 phelps was chanting on somewhere about how god is punishing us with 9/11. he was standing in the street somewhere holding one of his rallies, and afterwards a car struck him. obviously nothing major as old as he is he probably would have been killed. someone did strike him though somehow, and obviously intentional, and there were lots of witnesses, but when the cops came the alleged witnesses said they didn't see nothing. i thought that was great. i've watched his videos before. it's almost funny, and looks like some kinda satire. i can't believe this guy is serious at all.
Old 04-22-2011, 09:27 AM
Let's Run'em

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TwinTurboStroker
Hell yeah
Old 04-22-2011, 07:35 PM

Phelps just needs a rubber room equipped with a do-it-yourself suicide kit hidden in a corner

That would erase one more wart from the arse of society
Old 04-22-2011, 07:47 PM
The Silent Service

I love it when Americans stand together, and honor the fallen in such a meaningful way.

Every service member should be honored with a peaceful, respectful ceremony.

Those that want to protest the Government, or alternative lifestyles, or anything else, can do so at their state capitol buildings, and Not at the Funerals of men and women who sacrificed their lives to defend this Country.
Old 04-22-2011, 08:14 PM

Old 04-22-2011, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoaststrokin View Post
I especially like the part where the Westboro douchenozzle "got his arse waxed", and nobody could recall a single thing that happened........I LOVE IT.
Old 04-22-2011, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianstew View Post
I especially like the part where the Westboro douchenozzle "got his arse waxed", and nobody could recall a single thing that happened........I LOVE IT.

Yep! That's where a freedom of speech has another benefit....the freedom not to speak!

It needs to happen to them every time they show up some where
Old 04-22-2011, 08:36 PM
Banned

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Its about time something like this happened. I like the way they went about it too, completely under the radar and without disturbing the funeral in any way.

So many of us get mad and, in turn, give the westboro sobs exactly what they want, a bunch of publicity. When you "take care" of the situation away from the funeral itself the way these people did, the funeral can go on as it should, with no disturbances.

These people make Kansas look bad, I hated reading the part about parking behind all vehicles with kansas plates in hotel parking lots, because it made it seem like all of us here are involved with the pieces of chit in Topeka...Please let it be known to all we aren't we all hate them probably even more than yall cause we have to deal with the bad publicity any time they say "wesboro baptist church in Kansas".
Old 04-22-2011, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by e99f2506sp View Post
Its about time something like this happened. I like the way they went about it too, completely under the radar and without disturbing the funeral in any way.

So many of us get mad and, in turn, give the westboro sobs exactly what they want, a bunch of publicity. When you "take care" of the situation away from the funeral itself the way these people did, the funeral can go on as it should, with no disturbances.

These people make Kansas look bad, I hated reading the part about parking behind all vehicles with kansas plates in hotel parking lots, because it made it seem like all of us here are involved with the pieces of chit in Topeka...Please let it be known to all we aren't we all hate them probably even more than yall cause we have to deal with the bad publicity any time they say "wesboro baptist church in Kansas".

No,people are smarter than that

Everyone who has a brain knows there are isolated nut-jobs every where..this clan just has a good way of making an arse out of them selves

I feel sorry for their kids who don't want what they do
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.