Put me in charge! - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 27 Old 04-01-2011, 05:34 AM Thread Starter
Unapologetically American


 
2006PSDSD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Littleton, Colorado
Posts: 20,002
Thanks: 4
Thanked 27 Times in 26 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Put me in charge!

This was in the Waco Tribune Herald in Waco, TX on 11/18/10

Put me in charge of food stamps. I'd get rid of Lone Star cards; no cash for Ding Dongs or Ho Ho's, just money for 50-pound bags of rice and beans, blocks of cheese and all the powdered milk you can haul away. If you want steak and frozen pizza, then get a job.

Put me in charge of Medicaid. The first thing I'd do is to get women Norplant birth control implants or tubal ligations. Then, we'll test recipients for drugs, alcohol, and nicotine and document all tattoos and piercings. If you want to reproduce or use drugs, alcohol, smoke or get tats and piercings, then get a job.

Put me in charge of government housing. Ever live in a military barracks? You will maintain our property in a clean and good state of repair. Your "home" will be subject to inspections anytime and possessions will be inventoried.. If you want a plasma TV or Xbox 360, then get a job and your own place.

In addition, you will either present a check stub from a job each week or you will report to a "government" job. It may be cleaning the roadways of trash, painting and repairing public housing, whatever we find for you. We will sell your 22 inch rims and low profile tires and your blasting stereo and speakers and put that money toward the “common good.”

Before you write that I've violated someone's rights, realize that all of the above is voluntary. If you want our money, accept our rules. Before you say that this would be "demeaning" and ruin their "self esteem," consider that it wasn't that long ago that taking someone else's money for doing absolutely nothing was demeaning and lowered self esteem.

If we are expected to pay for other people's mistakes we should at least attempt to make them learn from their bad choices. The current system rewards them for continuing to make bad choices.

Alfred W. Evans - Gatesville, TX

AND while you are on Government subsistence, you no longer can VOTE! Yes, that is correct. For you to vote would be a conflict of interest. You will voluntarily remove yourself from voting while you are receiving a Government welfare check. If you want to vote, then get a job.



2006 F350 SOLD
* KMC XD Monsters wrapped in Hankook ATM's
* 08 style mirrors
* 4" TB exhaust
* SCT X2 with Gearhead, PHP and ID tunes
* Edge Insight CTS
*Full Bulletproof Diesel kit with remote oil cooler
* Blue FPR spring
* 6.4 Banjos
* Repaired FICM by BPD
* Dfuser coolant filter
* Stage1 MTW turbo



New truck has a Cummins and a handshaker
2006PSDSD is offline  
post #2 of 27 Old 04-01-2011, 05:40 AM
FJuanfiddy mod


 
Dave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Trempealeau, WI
Posts: 31,826
Thanks: 132
Thanked 186 Times in 166 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Dave

Email: Dave@powerstroke.org
2011 F150 Ecoboost Crew cab lariat. Custom tunes from KEM and 5Star, and Unleashed
2012 F150 Crew Cab Ecoboost stock for now-Totaled March 12 2015
2006 F250 ECSB Lariat 4x4

Leveling kit, 315/70/17 Kelly TSRs on Method race wheels
ARP studs and OEM gaskets done by Renegade Diesel
ECM and Atlas 40 FICM tuned by Bill at PHP SCT tunes by Truck Source Diesel. Gearhead, Innovative, Wildman and Tyrant diesel
Flowmaster/MBRP Hybrid Exhaust
Edge Insight CTS
Coolant filter
Bulletproof diesel FICM EGR Delete, Oil Cooler and Water Pump, and Light bar.
Dually LED lights from Stealth Automotive/Xpedition Outfitters
No Limit Fab 6.0 Cold Air Intake
http://www.bulletproofdiesel.com/default.asp
http://nolimitfabrication.com/
Dave is offline  
post #3 of 27 Old 04-01-2011, 08:48 AM
The Silent Service

 
colo_dually's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 5,313
Thanks: 0
Thanked 60 Times in 26 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Great set of Idea's, I'd be happy to see the government stop these handouts all together. Let it go back to Church's, Communities, and the Family to look after their own.
colo_dually is offline  
post #4 of 27 Old 04-01-2011, 03:10 PM
Compression Ignition Addict
 
1997f-350's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 473
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i agree with this proposal, and i don't see anything wrong with disabled people collecting something, because the social security system was originally intended to help those people. if all who received public assistance, and entitlements were those who really needed them then the systems wouldn't be broke. i would hope someone disabled wouldn't fail a drug test or have piercing or tattoos unless they had them before they were disabled. i also think they need to do away with this 96 week unemployment crap. i think it would save a lot more money if these people were to get a full time job for minimum wage, and throw them a couple hundred bucks a month in food stamps than to send them these $1200 dollar a month checks. they would be making the same anyway, but just having to work.

2000 f-350 4x4
1997f-350 is offline  
post #5 of 27 Old 04-03-2011, 07:02 PM
Compression Ignition Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,283
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006PSDSD View Post
This was in the Waco Tribune Herald in Waco, TX on 11/18/10

Put me in charge of food stamps. I'd get rid of Lone Star cards; no cash for Ding Dongs or Ho Ho's, just money for 50-pound bags of rice and beans, blocks of cheese and all the powdered milk you can haul away. If you want steak and frozen pizza, then get a job.

Put me in charge of Medicaid. The first thing I'd do is to get women Norplant birth control implants or tubal ligations. Then, we'll test recipients for drugs, alcohol, and nicotine and document all tattoos and piercings. If you want to reproduce or use drugs, alcohol, smoke or get tats and piercings, then get a job.

Put me in charge of government housing. Ever live in a military barracks? You will maintain our property in a clean and good state of repair. Your "home" will be subject to inspections anytime and possessions will be inventoried.. If you want a plasma TV or Xbox 360, then get a job and your own place.

In addition, you will either present a check stub from a job each week or you will report to a "government" job. It may be cleaning the roadways of trash, painting and repairing public housing, whatever we find for you. We will sell your 22 inch rims and low profile tires and your blasting stereo and speakers and put that money toward the “common good.”

Before you write that I've violated someone's rights, realize that all of the above is voluntary. If you want our money, accept our rules. Before you say that this would be "demeaning" and ruin their "self esteem," consider that it wasn't that long ago that taking someone else's money for doing absolutely nothing was demeaning and lowered self esteem.

If we are expected to pay for other people's mistakes we should at least attempt to make them learn from their bad choices. The current system rewards them for continuing to make bad choices.

Alfred W. Evans - Gatesville, TX

AND while you are on Government subsistence, you no longer can VOTE! Yes, that is correct. For you to vote would be a conflict of interest. You will voluntarily remove yourself from voting while you are receiving a Government welfare check. If you want to vote, then get a job.


Been sayin' that for years and years.

With doing service work...again....for years...here's a quickie,I was working at a social services place,up in the ceiling,and over heard an agent ask this black woman...dressed in fine leather,more gold around her neck than MR. T.,air brushed nails..you get the picture,,asking for a new fridge-- with a side - by- side,ice maker,etc.,and the agent said ok--no problem.

Then I saw an old white woman,in a push wheel chair get denied any benefits...as she stormed out..she yelled..I guess I'm the wrong color to get anything!

And the guards ushered her out....WTF???

Of course..I have a nice collection of knives from where the recipients of these services go into...but hide their weapons in the planters outside of the doors....oh well....my gain!!
icysmooth is offline  
post #6 of 27 Old 04-04-2011, 04:15 AM Thread Starter
Unapologetically American


 
2006PSDSD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Littleton, Colorado
Posts: 20,002
Thanks: 4
Thanked 27 Times in 26 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by icysmooth View Post
Of course..I have a nice collection of knives from where the recipients of these services go into...but hide their weapons in the planters outside of the doors....oh well....my gain!!


2006 F350 SOLD
* KMC XD Monsters wrapped in Hankook ATM's
* 08 style mirrors
* 4" TB exhaust
* SCT X2 with Gearhead, PHP and ID tunes
* Edge Insight CTS
*Full Bulletproof Diesel kit with remote oil cooler
* Blue FPR spring
* 6.4 Banjos
* Repaired FICM by BPD
* Dfuser coolant filter
* Stage1 MTW turbo



New truck has a Cummins and a handshaker
2006PSDSD is offline  
post #7 of 27 Old 04-04-2011, 04:58 AM
Compression Ignition Addict
 
Buffalo444's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Carlyle, IL
Posts: 2,166
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006PSDSD View Post
This was in the Waco Tribune Herald in Waco, TX on 11/18/10

Put me in charge of food stamps. I'd get rid of Lone Star cards; no cash for Ding Dongs or Ho Ho's, just money for 50-pound bags of rice and beans, blocks of cheese and all the powdered milk you can haul away. If you want steak and frozen pizza, then get a job.

Put me in charge of Medicaid. The first thing I'd do is to get women Norplant birth control implants or tubal ligations. Then, we'll test recipients for drugs, alcohol, and nicotine and document all tattoos and piercings. If you want to reproduce or use drugs, alcohol, smoke or get tats and piercings, then get a job.

Put me in charge of government housing. Ever live in a military barracks? You will maintain our property in a clean and good state of repair. Your "home" will be subject to inspections anytime and possessions will be inventoried.. If you want a plasma TV or Xbox 360, then get a job and your own place.

In addition, you will either present a check stub from a job each week or you will report to a "government" job. It may be cleaning the roadways of trash, painting and repairing public housing, whatever we find for you. We will sell your 22 inch rims and low profile tires and your blasting stereo and speakers and put that money toward the “common good.”

Before you write that I've violated someone's rights, realize that all of the above is voluntary. If you want our money, accept our rules. Before you say that this would be "demeaning" and ruin their "self esteem," consider that it wasn't that long ago that taking someone else's money for doing absolutely nothing was demeaning and lowered self esteem.

If we are expected to pay for other people's mistakes we should at least attempt to make them learn from their bad choices. The current system rewards them for continuing to make bad choices.

Alfred W. Evans - Gatesville, TX

AND while you are on Government subsistence, you no longer can VOTE! Yes, that is correct. For you to vote would be a conflict of interest. You will voluntarily remove yourself from voting while you are receiving a Government welfare check. If you want to vote, then get a job.

If this would ever become true, the US would be a nation again, not just an uber glorified mental hospital.

The biggest problem is the current government gives the people what they want, not what they need. Americans are fat, spoiled sheep. 99% anyway (not ORGers of course )

The country is not that hard to fix. But convincing people that they have to do without in order for that to happen is running into a wall. Noone will give up their luxuries now to secure a firm future. Instant gratification wimps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by icysmooth View Post
Been sayin' that for years and years.

With doing service work...again....for years...here's a quickie,I was working at a social services place,up in the ceiling,and over heard an agent ask this black woman...dressed in fine leather,more gold around her neck than MR. T.,air brushed nails..you get the picture,,asking for a new fridge-- with a side - by- side,ice maker,etc.,and the agent said ok--no problem.

Then I saw an old white woman,in a push wheel chair get denied any benefits...as she stormed out..she yelled..I guess I'm the wrong color to get anything!

And the guards ushered her out....WTF???

Of course..I have a nice collection of knives from where the recipients of these services go into...but hide their weapons in the planters outside of the doors....oh well....my gain!!
Some of what goes on in social services makes me sick. I know for a fact that Illegal Immigrants (Im in southern IL mind you) go to my local WIC offices. But they can turn them away there. They also cant turn them in. They cant even report them for driving without a licence!

What kind of laws are these!

IMHO, If you are considered immune from the law, you should be considered immune from its protection. Illegal season anyone?











I appologize if I offend anyone (legally American), but this sh!t fires me up.

Jason

First rig: e99 F250 CCSB 4x4 auto, white, 388k miles: traded in
Then: 02 F350 RCLB SRW 4x4 zf6, silver, 201k miles, THREW A ROD : traded to Jake
Now: 96 F350 CCLB DRW 4x2 auto, red and silver/grey, 266k miles: rusty but trusty
Buffalo444 is offline  
post #8 of 27 Old 04-04-2011, 05:07 AM Thread Starter
Unapologetically American


 
2006PSDSD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Littleton, Colorado
Posts: 20,002
Thanks: 4
Thanked 27 Times in 26 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo444 View Post
Some of what goes on in social services makes me sick. I know for a fact that Illegal Immigrants (Im in southern IL mind you) go to my local WIC offices. But they can turn them away there. They also cant turn them in. They cant even report them for driving without a licence!

What kind of laws are these!

IMHO, If you are considered immune from the law, you should be considered immune from its protection. Illegal season anyone?



I appologize if I offend anyone (legally American), but this sh!t fires me up.
I doubt you will offend anyone here . No need to apologize for voicing your opinion IMHO.

CO has a HUGE illegal population, working farms and taking work from honest LEGAL Americans by underbidding most constrution jobs and doing a half azzed job

I have a neighbor that needed his driveway replaced, so I get him contact with one of my buddies (a concrete worker). My buddy gives him a price to do it 'right'. Then my neighbor gets another bid from his BIL (dumbass) for 1000 less. Not even six months later, his new driveway concrete is spalling and crumbling, looks like chit. I'm a big fan of doing the job ONCE and getting it done right the first time. Now to repair the driveway, if he wants to, will cost him big money because the whole thing will have to be torn out


2006 F350 SOLD
* KMC XD Monsters wrapped in Hankook ATM's
* 08 style mirrors
* 4" TB exhaust
* SCT X2 with Gearhead, PHP and ID tunes
* Edge Insight CTS
*Full Bulletproof Diesel kit with remote oil cooler
* Blue FPR spring
* 6.4 Banjos
* Repaired FICM by BPD
* Dfuser coolant filter
* Stage1 MTW turbo



New truck has a Cummins and a handshaker
2006PSDSD is offline  
post #9 of 27 Old 04-04-2011, 05:17 AM
Compression Ignition Addict
 
Buffalo444's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Carlyle, IL
Posts: 2,166
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006PSDSD View Post
I doubt you will offend anyone here . No need to apologize for voicing your opinion IMHO.

CO has a HUGE illegal population, working farms and taking work from honest LEGAL Americans by underbidding most constrution jobs and doing a half azzed job

I have a neighbor that needed his driveway replaced, so I get him contact with one of my buddies (a concrete worker). My buddy gives him a price to do it 'right'. Then my neighbor gets another bid from his BIL (dumbass) for 1000 less. Not even six months later, his new driveway concrete is spalling and crumbling, looks like chit. I'm a big fan of doing the job ONCE and getting it done right the first time. Now to repair the driveway, if he wants to, will cost him big money because the whole thing will have to be torn out
this

Jason

First rig: e99 F250 CCSB 4x4 auto, white, 388k miles: traded in
Then: 02 F350 RCLB SRW 4x4 zf6, silver, 201k miles, THREW A ROD : traded to Jake
Now: 96 F350 CCLB DRW 4x2 auto, red and silver/grey, 266k miles: rusty but trusty
Buffalo444 is offline  
post #10 of 27 Old 04-05-2011, 06:52 PM
Compression Ignition Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,283
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo444 View Post
If this would ever become true, the US would be a nation again, not just an uber glorified mental hospital.

The biggest problem is the current government gives the people what they want, not what they need. Americans are fat, spoiled sheep. 99% anyway (not ORGers of course )

The country is not that hard to fix. But convincing people that they have to do without in order for that to happen is running into a wall. Noone will give up their luxuries now to secure a firm future. Instant gratification wimps.



Some of what goes on in social services makes me sick. I know for a fact that Illegal Immigrants (Im in southern IL mind you) go to my local WIC offices. But they can turn them away there. They also cant turn them in. They cant even report them for driving without a licence!

What kind of laws are these!

IMHO, If you are considered immune from the law, you should be considered immune from its protection. Illegal season anyone?











I appologize if I offend anyone (legally American), but this sh!t fires me up.

Couldn't agree more!!

Gotta a funny one that just happened in my town

A local const. worker took a box truck down to Broadway(mexican wonderland) loaded about 20 who thought they were going to work,locked the door,and took them down to the INS office!

If I can get the pics of the damage they did to the box trying to get out...I'll post them!
icysmooth is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome