The Effect of Obama's Energy Policies - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2011, 03:15 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
The Effect of Obama's Energy Policies

Normally I'd post this in the Political Chat thread, but this deserves its own thread as it's quite big. Most of us know this already, but it's nice to see a well put together article.

The Effect of Obama's Energy Policies on Gas Prices | The Foundry: Conservative Policy News.
10 Things You Need to Know About High Gas Prices | The Foundry: Conservative Policy News.

Go ahead and send those around too. People are falsely blaming oil companies, but never bother to check the facts. Tune in to MSNBC or CNN and you'll never see them utter these and anyone who dares to bring these up at the New York Times becomes a human sacrifice. At least the Wall Street Journal has looked at this issue a little bit, but not enough.

The hypocrisy is laughable but it's also not because remember in 2008 when the MSM was ready to crucify George Bush for high gas prices, but now you see hardly a peep with Obama in charge.

It pains me every time I drive by a gas station because I know right now, we're powerless. We're at the whim of a bunch of radicals who have done everything they can to usher in a change that they think is for good.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-09-2011, 07:53 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
everyone complains so much about the president regardless. as far back as i can remember. i was in 3rd grade or so when nixon was still president, and i remember people complaining about him, and then ford, and then carter who was probably the worse, reagan, bush sr, clinton, bush jr, and now obama, BUT if you complain about obama you are crucified. i don't know why. it's to the point where i dislike obama supporters more than obama himself, and i can't stand obama at all, but the supporters annoy me to no end. they think the man can do no wrong, and they will blame EVERYONE but him. even people who admit they don't like him say ''well i don't like obama, but all the bad thats happened since he's been president wasn't his fault. it was this persons fault, congress, senate, bush, clinton, hillary clinton, pelosi, reid, biden, ronald reagan, jimmy carter, george washington! etc''. it could be any of their faults, but not obama. some people say it's because if you say you don't like obama you're labeled a racist. thats ridiculous.

if god forbid someone doesn't like a certain ball player who happens to be black no one cares one way or the other. if someone doesn't like a boxer who's black no one labels you a racist, if you don't like a certain musician who happens to be black no one crucifies you, if you don't like a denzel washington movie no one pegs you as a racist. if you don't like obama though they throw out the R word. yes he did inherit a HUGE mess, but he isn't doing much to make it better. he doesn't wanna drill here in the states, but when the spill happened where was he then? he didn't seem to care too much as the oil filled the gulf. it took what 80 something days to cap that? he didn't care when it was gushing so he just figured he'd put a ban on it, and wouldn't have to worry about it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.