Hollywierd is getting tired of Obama - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2011, 12:26 PM
Retired Coastie

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Hollywierd is getting tired of Obama

You know a liberal politician is really in trouble when even Hollywood thinks you're not doing a good job.

Matt Damon joins the growing list of celebrities unhappy with President Obama - Yahoo! News

Some people really believe (for some damn reason) that actors know something about politics and believe what they say. Maybe some of these liberal kool-aid srinkers will believe there is now a problem.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-03-2011, 12:34 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 9 reviews
So much for the Savior of the United States. Glad to see all the people who backed him see how full of BS he really is. At the same time I find it ironic...
Old 03-03-2011, 06:57 PM

what i don't get is why do people defend obama no matter what? i'm sick and tired of these people who think he can do no wrong. if you voted for him fine, if you don't like republicans, and conservatives fine, but stop blindly supporting this guy anytime, and every time. when clinton was president people criticized him both democrats, and republicans. even before all the news broke out of his affairs. a lot of people say things like ''well i don't like obama too much, but i'm definitely gonna vote him in again in 2012!''. it's like another board i am on. it's not really a political forum, but it's got a political section forum on it like over here. from 2003 when i started reading it all the way to january of fricken 2009 it was filled with all kinds of things criticizing bush, and the patriot act, and the way bush dealt with this, and that, and the way he handled things in iraq, and afghanistan, and the wars, and his environmental records. since 09 the only political complaints they have are about whats going on in arizona, and how the immigration profiling is unfair, and maybe about local things the republicans wherever they come from are doing. any time someone gripes about obama people say it's not his fault it's congress, it's this it's that. back when bush did something it was always bush's fault. something happened under bush's fault he got the blame, something happened under clinton's watch he got the blame, same with bush sr, and reagan, but something happens under obama's watch it's always an excuse, and someone else's fault. it's all congress! it's all senate! whatever. i'm tired of it.
Old 03-04-2011, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1997f-350 View Post
what i don't get is why do people defend obama no matter what? i'm sick and tired of these people who think he can do no wrong. if you voted for him fine, if you don't like republicans, and conservatives fine, but stop blindly supporting this guy anytime, and every time. when clinton was president people criticized him both democrats, and republicans. even before all the news broke out of his affairs. a lot of people say things like ''well i don't like obama too much, but i'm definitely gonna vote him in again in 2012!''. it's like another board i am on. it's not really a political forum, but it's got a political section forum on it like over here. from 2003 when i started reading it all the way to january of fricken 2009 it was filled with all kinds of things criticizing bush, and the patriot act, and the way bush dealt with this, and that, and the way he handled things in iraq, and afghanistan, and the wars, and his environmental records. since 09 the only political complaints they have are about whats going on in arizona, and how the immigration profiling is unfair, and maybe about local things the republicans wherever they come from are doing. any time someone gripes about obama people say it's not his fault it's congress, it's this it's that. back when bush did something it was always bush's fault. something happened under bush's fault he got the blame, something happened under clinton's watch he got the blame, same with bush sr, and reagan, but something happens under obama's watch it's always an excuse, and someone else's fault. it's all congress! it's all senate! whatever. i'm tired of it.

Quite simple...with Obama being the first " black " proclaimed president,the liberal media has built up such a hype and praise for said accomplishment-even though his mother was white and technically-that depicts the race of the child....at least in the US...but wait...wasn't he born here?

Apart from that,with the media being so infected with liberals who support him and have been planning this heavily since FDR,once ol' Woodrow started FDR's spark..and so ....Obama has been in the eyes of the media who tells the majority of the uninformed public he's perfect.

But what better person to support in their eyes....a black man.....that way if anyone disagrees,no matter what origin-but mostly white.....Racism is their easiest way out.........and they will continue to use that.

This is an easy score for the left...most of their voters do no research and watch MSLSD for their news.

Unfortunate to say...they vote on color only...because of the built up milestone Obama and the media have made.

These scum bags do nothing but take advantage of the under-informed...but also lead them heavily to keep them there...gotta get the votes!!

If all Americans were informed like we are on here....liberalism wouldn't even exist.........well........looks like we have a goal to fulfill!

Most I talk to swear Abraham Lincoln and Martin Luther King were democrats and I'm wrong?

This is were the poison starts-as always....race!!! The color of one's skin does not depict his heart... the poison of one's self will be exposed in words and ways...and Obama is poison..and so was Wilson,FDR,Carter...so color means absolutely nothing to one's thought

Therefore,the media and now supposed minorities should have nothing to go on claiming race....but the reasonable word needs to be spread as well....otherwise-this will only escalate
Old 03-06-2011, 06:22 PM

We're ALL tired of Obama, Pelosi and Reid, time to thin the herd..
Old 03-07-2011, 08:15 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

It takes a Carter to get a Reagan.
Old 03-08-2011, 06:43 PM

Yeah,heard on the radio today listening to Rush that it's well over 600 days till 2012 election....and Obama's back on the campaign trail already

And the dems are sweatin' without their loudmouth in chief in their corner

Let em' sweat!
Old 03-09-2011, 08:29 AM
Conservative and Proud

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighPlainsStroker View Post
It takes a Carter to get a Reagan.
Unfortunately!
Old 03-11-2011, 08:18 PM

Jeez, most of the country is not only getting tired of Obama but the Hollyweirds as well. The bulk of them are a bunch of liberal idiots anyway.

Ken....
Old 03-11-2011, 08:28 PM
The Tamed Racing Driver

On our refrigerator at the farm we have a bumper sticker that says "Hollywood, Paid to act not to think"

I think that about sums it up!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.