Political Chat - Page 287 - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Like Tree107Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2012, 11:11 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Come on guys you're being racist by signing your name.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide.com Free App
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-12-2012, 11:28 AM

Send a message via MSN to 95_Powerstroke
You're exactly right. I obviously think Obama is a terrible president because he is half black, not because he's an idiot and won a second term by cheating. Right?
Old 11-12-2012, 11:33 AM

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
The sample population that these diesel forums represent are entirely inaccurate in representing the people of this country or the country itself. This s.hit is fukking comedy.

Sent from my DROIDX using AutoGuide.Com Free App
Old 11-12-2012, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95_Powerstroke View Post
Man this is really starting to get crazy, I really wonder what he'll do next. Its too bad this all went down after the election, because we are now finally seeing Obama for who he really is. I still can't believe the amount of voter fraud that went on. It happened in 2008, and I knew it would happen this time, but way more than I anticipated. And the odd thing is, the fraud went down in all of the swing states... Hmmmm..

I saw this petition yesterday, and it had a little over 2,000 signatures. I checked this morning and it has over 14,000. I guess I'm not alone on wanting a recount done: https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...lv#thank-you=p
While I do think this is a good idea, I've heard that online petetions hardly ever are acted upon in Washington. Obama didn't win one state that had a voter ID law and there were 90 something precincts in Ohio and 59 in PA that didn't not report 1 Romney vote. That's impossible.

About the petition website, I find it awesome that out of all the petitions for the states to leave the Union, Texas leads the way by a whole lot.

I wouldn't worry about signing your name, if you've said something bad about Obummer on the internet, they'll find you anyway.
Old 11-12-2012, 05:49 PM

Send a message via MSN to 95_Powerstroke
Same here. I really doubt it will lead to recount, but I was just impressed at how fast it was signed. It had less then 100 to go earlier, and the deadline to reach the limit was December 10th- a lot of people are suspicious.

I saw those too, and I think that is awesome. I am proud to say that after graduation in June, I am moving to Texas for college and staying put. Can't wait to leave CA and join them!
Old 11-12-2012, 09:26 PM
Still Alive

Send a message via Skype™ to westcoaststrokin
Quote:
Originally Posted by darsey715 View Post
The sample population that these diesel forums represent are entirely inaccurate in representing the people of this country or the country itself. This s.hit is fukking comedy.

In what way? Maybr we are actually the ones that read the real media not the msm.
Old 11-12-2012, 09:40 PM
Premium Member

Old 11-13-2012, 06:39 AM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by darsey715 View Post
The sample population that these diesel forums represent are entirely inaccurate in representing the people of this country or the country itself.

I'd like to comment on this, y'all feel free to call BS on my view point.

I feel that this forum accurately represents the average working man in this country. I can't say that I have ever seen a Super Duty parked in front of a housing project.....unless the poor soul was there to work on said housing project.

Sent from my DROID X2 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
Old 11-13-2012, 12:14 PM
Unapologetically American

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I'd have to agree
Old 11-13-2012, 01:17 PM
Premium Member

Your sigs say it all, IMO. With all do Out here on the left coast/west coast it, it is that way. The manipulation of our systems that were put in place back in 67' to help people/families that were to get OFF after pulling themselfs up, are today being used for generations. They feel they have it coming and teach the next generations the same thing. All while behind our backs. And to top that off when that next generation grows up, gets into politics they use their connections to pass laws to continue the waste. (i.e. The DREAM ACT!) To get back to the point, YES you do see big trucks of all makes, styled to there liking, along with BMW, DENELI'S, ESCALADES, MERCEDES, and the latest, LAND ROVERS. Mind you all the while they do not have insurance, nor can aford to maintain it If you don't believe it come out and see for yourself. No one like to talk about it. And if you do you/I am considered a raciset not a realist and they know that we all know. So yes I have my truck work, 40+ hours a week walking the toughest beat. And yes because of the way he stratigizes I/we the working class are out numbered. But wait when till they start taxing us at 50% all those lasy people will have to do something else
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
loonspuds

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.