Next on the Obama agenda. Gun control - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2011, 10:59 AM
Almostdunfukinwidit

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Dave
Next on the Obama agenda. Gun control

Gun-Control Effort Coming Soon From White House - Newsweek

Will liberals ever learn gun control only makes things worse
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-27-2011, 11:00 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

lets see um try takin my guns!!!!
Old 01-27-2011, 11:16 AM

Man, they just keep rolling out ideas... the next is always more $#!+* up than the last one.
Old 01-27-2011, 11:16 AM
Retired Coastie

"But throughout the hourlong speech, he never addressed the issue at the core of the Giffords tragedy—gun control—and what lawmakers would, or should, do to reform American firearm-access laws."

Gun control is NOT the issue at the core of the Giffords tragedy. This dude got close enough that if he couldn't buy a gun, he could have used a knife. Either way, he wanted to kill someone, and he did, not because of gun control.

"But in the next two weeks, the White House will unveil a new gun-control effort in which it will urge Congress to strengthen current laws, which now allow some mentally unstable people, such as alleged Arizona shooter Jared Loughner, to obtain certain assault weapons, in some cases without even a background check."

First, he would have to be DECLARED mentally unstable. His past showed some problems, but once again, gun control is not responsible for declaring someone "insane" or "unstable".
Old 01-27-2011, 02:18 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

WRONG! GUN CONTROL WILL HELP KEEP GUNS OFF OF OUR STREET, AND KEEP US SAFER!

by the way all you pro life nazis can shove it, because banning abortion won't make it go away! women will just do diy abortions, and wind up killing themselves in the process! also keeping drugs illegal doesn't help keep them off the streets!

this is the arguments from people i love. i love how the same people who say guns need to be off our streets think abortion shouldn't be controlled, because women will just kill themselves, and give the fetus a slower death, and therefore doesn't make abortions go away, and the drug one too. how drugs being illegal hasn't kept them off the streets, and i do agree with that one, BUT i can't see how anyone can believe those things, and also believe gun control will keep guns off the street.
Old 01-27-2011, 02:25 PM

Send a message via AIM to FastFocus
To be honest, i hope Obama does try to go after gun control. Because that i think will be the tipping point for Americans to wake up and start to really fight back for their freedoms.
I wish the best for anyone who knocks on my door thinking they will take my guns away from me. They can pry it from my cold dead fingers after i've taken a few of them out first.
Old 01-27-2011, 02:26 PM

HAHA I can never get enough of this stuff. These liberal agendas never fail to make me laugh.

Im giving a speech on gun control next week in class, I cant wait. Gonna wear my Ted Nugent shirt and camo pants....maybe an empty holster on my side lol
Old 01-27-2011, 04:11 PM
Retired Coastie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1997f-350 View Post
WRONG! GUN CONTROL WILL HELP KEEP GUNS OFF OF OUR STREET, AND KEEP US SAFER!

by the way all you pro life nazis can shove it, because banning abortion won't make it go away! women will just do diy abortions, and wind up killing themselves in the process! also keeping drugs illegal doesn't help keep them off the streets!

this is the arguments from people i love. i love how the same people who say guns need to be off our streets think abortion shouldn't be controlled, because women will just kill themselves, and give the fetus a slower death, and therefore doesn't make abortions go away, and the drug one too. how drugs being illegal hasn't kept them off the streets, and i do agree with that one, BUT i can't see how anyone can believe those things, and also believe gun control will keep guns off the street.
If you honestly believe that gun control will keep guns off the streets, you've led a very sheltered life. Criminals will ALWAYS find a way to have guns, ALWAYS! If someone kills someone with a brick, I suppose you'd want all bricks outlawed.

If a conservative doesn't like guns, he doesn't buy one.
If a liberal doesn't like guns, he wants all guns outlawed.

If a conservative is a vegetarian, he doesn't eat meat.
If a liberal is a vegetarian, he wants all meat products banned for
everyone.

If a conservative is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his situation.
If a liberal is down-and-out, he wonders who is going to take care of him.

If a conservative doesn't like a talk show host, he switches channels.
If a liberal doesn't like a talk show host, he demand that they be shut down.

If a conservative is a non-believer, he doesn't go to church.
If a liberal is a non-believer, he wants any mention of God and religion silenced.

If a conservative decides he needs health care, he goes about shopping for it, or may choose a job that provides it.
If a liberal needs health care, he demands that the rest of us pay for his.
Old 01-27-2011, 06:54 PM

Dear Commandant Obama,

I'm using both hands so %^&* OFF!!!!!!!

Signed,

American with common sense and a few guns.
Old 01-27-2011, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastFocus View Post
To be honest, i hope Obama does try to go after gun control. Because that i think will be the tipping point for Americans to wake up and start to really fight back for their freedoms.
I wish the best for anyone who knocks on my door thinking they will take my guns away from me. They can pry it from my cold dead fingers after i've taken a few of them out first.
Normally, I would say he should go ahead because it would mean political suicide, but knowing his love for executive orders I will stop short.

He and the whack-jobs in his administration can try, but it will never get past the House. The GOP would never support increased gun control and any who do support a bill that would do so would be signing the end of their political careers as well.

But I will say the libs again prove why they are dangerous because they ignore the facts. It's been proven over and over that gun control laws cannot be blamed for the attack. Loughner is psychotic and would have done it anyway, no matter what weapon was used. All blame lies on him.

Absolutely do not take the libs lightly, they mean what they say and will try to get what they want. Remember "the ends justify the means" (can't remember which nut said that)

If any of you care for your 2nd Amendment rights, you will contact your representatives in Congress (if they're not liberal nuts, I feel bad for you if they are) and demand they vow to kill any bill that seeks to take away our rights.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.