I feel bad for those that have medicare now - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2010, 07:36 AM
Almostdunfukinwidit

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Dave
I feel bad for those that have medicare now

If you need EMS under the new medicare and medicaid standards you better have supplemental insurance.

Either that or you better be literally dying.

Medicare will no longer pay for most ambulance transports
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-10-2010, 07:45 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Well obviously, what a frivoulous waste the EMS is, why should medicare cover it?.......

Dont you just hate the government?
Old 12-10-2010, 07:49 AM
Almostdunfukinwidit

Send a message via Yahoo to Dave
Yup unless you are dying you are footing the bill.

Basically if a family member can put you in the car and get you to the ER medicare wont pay.

If you are having a seizure medicare wont pay. Unless the EMT witnessed the seizure from the beginning
Old 12-10-2010, 02:26 PM

Unbelievable!
Obamacare kicking in already-way to screw our seniors on a fixed income and no SS increase in over 2 years to boot
Old 12-11-2010, 08:55 AM

what the hell are you talking about? that can't be true! andy griffith said more good things are coming for those with medicare! he thinks you're gonna like it!

i'm glad my mother has the plan from my dad's retirement/pension plan which is a pretty good one, and medicare as well. medicare is a bunch of crap. people paid into it all these years, they still deduct a premium from their social security checks, they don't wanna pay hardly anything for prescriptions. they got all this money to give to pakistan, and europe though.
Old 12-11-2010, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by icysmooth View Post
Unbelievable!
Obamacare kicking in already-way to screw our seniors on a fixed income and no SS increase in over 2 years to boot
i know, and this is what gets me. they say the cost of living is not going up at all or better yet it's only going up what 1.1 or 1.2 %? though it's really funny that i am now spending a third more at least a third more if not half more than what i was paying for groceries, and food back in 2007. pretty sure my other bills are too. they say food doesn't go into the cost of living though which is bizarre. if food is not calculated into the cost of living than what the hell is? fuel? health care? property taxes? used car prices? all of that has gone up. i wish we could get a chris christie in new york. property taxes going up 10% a year. so this is why social security has not had a raise SUPPOSEDLY. the cost of living has not risen enough in the last two years. it's just a lie though. pakistan got how much money this year from america? europe got bailed out? i'm glad my mother doesn't have to rely on only social security. i think she gets only $600 or $700 a month. she gets a precentage of what would be my dad's and she gets my dads pension, and she now lives with my sister, and brother in law. if she hadn't sold the house we grew up in, and my dad had no pension, i don't think she would have been able to make it on her own. aside from the fact that the contractor offered her well above the home's worth for it to knock it down, and duplexes, another factor in her getting the hell out of there was the taxes were going up at record rates.

Last edited by 1997f-350; 12-11-2010 at 09:05 AM.
Old 12-11-2010, 04:12 PM

Here's a next part of the secret the LEFT doesn't want you to know,

They want to raise prices on everything,and keep printing money so much that the US dollar falls off the grid---keep in mind that "OIL" is only bought in US dollars,nothing else,that's why fuel prices are spiking once again.

Back on Medicare-the reason the Obamacare law is so destructive to we as we know it,is because their plan is to defund all seniors from staying alive!

When all the seniors are gone-there will be no one to share and tell times of what America used to be-thus-now engage brain washing of the people to gain the control they want.

These people are down right demented and scary-they have a mental illness,problem/disease,but they have had this plan for years and have control and power right now---just look at the media-it speaks for itself-they are supporting all that is going on

Bottom line-these idiots hate the US,want to see it fall,and they just keep doing things,a little at a time to not be noticed-until people wake up and say----when did all this happen?????????

All of this is the main reason why we need to watch them like a hawk

If we don't-our freedom and lives will be gone as we know it

Then it will be called THE UN-UNITED SOCIALST STATES OF AMERICA

Pretty f--- up-right?
Old 12-12-2010, 03:29 PM
Emergency Services

But we would still pick them up.....not like I'd leave anyone who requests transport....

icysmooth,

I've seen your posts in the other threads concerning your theories on the left. I'm hoping you're wrong. Because if you're right......we're fu**ed.

Problem is, the politicians on the right aren't much better

My question for you, if you're theory is true, what would the Left have to gain by destroying the country

Last edited by Shooter04; 12-12-2010 at 03:35 PM.
Old 12-12-2010, 03:38 PM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
[QUOTE=Shooter04;2230542]But we would still pick them up.....not like I'd leave anyone who requests transport . QUOTE]

The problem is they wont be able to pay for it .
Old 12-12-2010, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooter04 View Post
But we would still pick them up.....not like I'd leave anyone who requests transport....

icysmooth,

I've seen your posts in the other threads concerning your theories on the left. I'm hoping you're wrong. Because if you're right......we're fu**ed.

Problem is, the politicians on the right aren't much better

My question for you, if you're theory is true, what would the Left have to gain by destroying the country
Trust me bud,I REALLY,REALLY want to be wrong on this

The GOP isn't much better,that's very true,but I will give credit because they have tried to stop what the left has shoved down our throats,while they are still corrupt in many ways-at least they did that.

As far as the left,they want global gov't and economy,and they will have control over our lives-look at the rhino left republican Lisa Murkowski,she lost in the primaries,then fought to be a write in and won-Alaska,she can't let go of power.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.