Think of these few things before you vote Nov.2.
1. Remember the representative that, while having a Town Hall meeting on health care, decided it was more important to talk on her cell phone than to answer the questions of the people she represents, the others who dodged the conversation altogether, and don't forget Pelosi saying, "We need to pass the Health Care Bill so you'll know what is in it."
2. Remember those who are in office now talking about creating jobs, yet, when the government took over 2 of the Big 3 automakers, forced many dealerships to close, putting many people out of work, destroyed many a family business and left them with nothing to do with inventory left over. Oh, and don't forget, many of those forced to close didn't support Obama........
3. Don't forget any congressman or reperesentative that voted for these bills loaded with items not related to the law being passed.
4. Remember that those on welfare now get cell phones while those of us with jobs can barely afford to pay for them.
5. Remember those in congress who voted for the BONUSES of business execs the government bailed out, because those same exec's bad decisions were the reason their business failed.
6. Remember those who stood and cheered Mexico's leader when he complained about immigration reform.