Fact Check: Tall Tales told by both parties this fall. - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-27-2010, 03:34 PM
Premium Member
 

Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Kingston, TN, WATTS BAR LAKE
Posts: 135
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Fact Check: Tall Tales told by both parties this fall.

This country needs an enema. As long as we continue to let these parties run a muck, the longer they will argue about things that:

1. aren't even true
2. are used to keep the nation of republicans vs democrats fighting.
3. line their pockets while we (the middle class) are left with the bill.

I hope you guys dont think that either party actually cares about our core beliefs and religious/civil liberties. That is just a shill for them to take endless, untaxed, unreported amounts of money given to them by their corporate sponsors and special interest groups. Oh and it is our money by the way.

This country is supposed to be: Of the people, By the people, and For the people. Instead it seems that we work for them now or something.....


CHECK THIS OUT!
Whoppers of Campaign 2010 | FactCheck.org
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2  
Old 10-27-2010, 04:54 PM
Still Alive



 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Silverdale, WA
Posts: 27,571
Thanks: 5
Thanked 15 Times in 10 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Skype™ to westcoaststrokin
Except that fact check is historically very left leaning. I do agree with voting every incumbent out of office though.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #3  
Old 10-27-2010, 05:59 PM
Premium Member
 

Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Kingston, TN, WATTS BAR LAKE
Posts: 135
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoaststrokin View Post
Except that fact check is historically very left leaning. I do agree with voting every incumbent out of office though.
You didnt happen to hear that on Fox Entertainment did you?



There are 2 fact checking orgainzations. Both sides get busted on a regular basis from both organizations.
Just so you know man, Fox and MSNBC are to the news as to professoinal wrestling is to sports. For entertainment only.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #4  
Old 10-27-2010, 06:38 PM
Still Alive



 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Silverdale, WA
Posts: 27,571
Thanks: 5
Thanked 15 Times in 10 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Skype™ to westcoaststrokin
Quote:
Originally Posted by WakemanLM View Post
You didnt happen to hear that on Fox Entertainment did you?



There are 2 fact checking orgainzations. Both sides get busted on a regular basis from both organizations.
Just so you know man, Fox and MSNBC are to the news as to professoinal wrestling is to sports. For entertainment only.
If you are trying to bait me that is a colossal fail.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #5  
Old 10-27-2010, 06:42 PM
Compression Ignition Addict
 

Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,283
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Ok-you say all media is bad-both sides,and DC is rotten(which we all know is) Which all may/may not be true
You keep hinting at something,so what is it?
You hint that you know the answer to all of this,so why don't you fill us in on what it is?
You say the country needs an enema-what exactly do you mean?
Can you spell this out a little more in specificity?
Then we can all debate on this?
Just be specific.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #6  
Old 10-27-2010, 06:54 PM
Premium Member
 

Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Kingston, TN, WATTS BAR LAKE
Posts: 135
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoaststrokin View Post
If you are trying to bait me that is a colossal fail.
bait you on what?

paranoid often?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #7  
Old 10-27-2010, 07:31 PM
Compression Ignition Addict
 

Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Lewiston, ID
Posts: 2,188
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
FactCheck was cited by the Obama campaign constantly...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #8  
Old 10-27-2010, 07:54 PM
Still Alive



 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Silverdale, WA
Posts: 27,571
Thanks: 5
Thanked 15 Times in 10 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Skype™ to westcoaststrokin
Quote:
Originally Posted by WakemanLM View Post
bait you on what?

paranoid often?
That comment makes me wish I wouldn't have cleaned out my PM's. You are just showing yourself to be a troll at this point.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #9  
Old 10-27-2010, 07:55 PM
Premium Member
 

Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Kingston, TN, WATTS BAR LAKE
Posts: 135
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Ok-you say all media is bad-both sides,and DC is rotten(which we all know is) Which all may/may not be true
You keep hinting at something,so what is it?
You hint that you know the answer to all of this,so why don't you fill us in on what it is?
You say the country needs an enema-what exactly do you mean?
Can you spell this out a little more in specificity?
Then we can all debate on this?
Just be specific.[/QUOTE]

Im actually not hinting, I dont mean for anyone to read between the lines so to speak. I am center right on most key issues. The biggest problem of all is the almost daily deception that goes on. I have first hand knowledge of it.
It has become such a way of life that our nation is divided on issues that will NEVER EVER CHANGE NO MATTER WHAT WE DO. Because the day we settle those issues religion,terrorism,abortion,guns, gays ect... will be the day the country belongs back to the people. (administer enema)...

We have a two party system (well 2 and a half to be fair). Our nation is divided and watches as our two main media outlets argue totally different points multiple times a day, Some swear by Fox, others MSNBC... CNN is loosing ground big time because the tried to be balanced for the most part, actually more center left (nobody wants the real news) its boring..(no drama)..

Here is where the trend is heading so far this year: Most of America >70% (rough numbers) is firmly planted on their side of the fence. (right or left). It is the swing voters and independents that all the candidates are fighting over. Just think about it. Have you ever seen so many vicious attack ads robo calls and emails about opposing candidates as of late? NO. DO you know how many lawsuits are filed during and after every election....It would blow your mind....It is not mandatory that these guys tell the truth anymore. It is not honor based. Its about money and power. Its much better to be elected senator or governor and be litigated than to have told the truth and lost now days. They want the swing voters!

Did you ever stop and think how much these guys spend combined each year to campaign and slander their opposition? Again, rough numbers we could pay about 10% or more of the national debt each year in total....Why dint they do that then right? Because "they" dint have to. Guess who does? US! With the amount each lobbyist spends each year on buying votes we could probably pay it of in 5-10 years.............But boo-hoo the economy is bad....unemployment is up.....blah blah blah......Everyday we watch them talk about the economy and poverty and jobs and what they are going to do for us.....while they have wads of money stuffed in their pockets everyday by lobbyists. Basically, the more they argue the more they score. That is why our founding fathers would roll over in their grave if they knew this.

What they dont tell you is our current Monetary system is based on Fractional Reserve banking...read the pamphlet published by the Federal Reserve called "modern money mechanics"....If you read it closely you will see that money is created out of debt. The larger banks actually create money out of thin air. The federal reserve sets how much of a reserve banks must keep in liquid. The rest is considered excessive reserve and is used to make loans. The biggest way banks make money is to collect interest because it is "real money" Big banks, big oil, big government even is BAD!!!
See, when banks loan money they dont actually loan money, it is more like a creation of poker chips at a casino and splash in a little bit of check Kiting (i hope that is right spelling). They dint hand over real money AKA consideration, collareral, whatever. They merely make a promise to pay. But the promise ends up turning into real money because interest is applied and will eventually become real money when it is collected in interest from other loans. So now we see why our currency is continually devaluing while prices of products increase....Because our currency expands geometrically everyday and <4% is actually backed by anything at all....

.."in other words its a big see saw.....and our a$$es are in the air because money is not backed like the Green Back used to be. People are becoming more aware to this more and more everyday. Our currency was created out of debt(in a bank) and is all headed back to the bank faster and faster.........SORRY VERY LONG!!!!!!!!!! Look at this link to a court case about banks in 1969http://homelessokc.newsvine.com/_news/2009/02/25/2475871-mortgage-foreclosure-precedence-set-in-1969-case-of-the-first-national-bank-of-montgomery-v-jerome-daly-by-instrument-of-consideration-and-upon-this-revelation-the-court-rejected-the-banks-claim-for-foreclosure-and-daly-kept-his-home[/URL]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #10  
Old 10-27-2010, 07:57 PM
Premium Member
 

Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Kingston, TN, WATTS BAR LAKE
Posts: 135
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoaststrokin View Post
That comment makes me wish I wouldn't have cleaned out my PM's. You are just showing yourself to be a troll at this point.

you act as if im suppose to know what you are talking about.....dont be hostile dude.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

vB.Sponsors