Billboard depicting Obama as terrorist comes down - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2010, 10:15 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Billboard depicting Obama as terrorist comes down

Billboard depicting Obama as terrorist comes down
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-17-2010, 10:32 AM
shaking things up

should have stayed up they are violating free speach
Old 10-17-2010, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jethro View Post
should have stayed up they are violating free speach
Slander and libel is not protected by first Amendment As much as I like that sign...
Old 10-17-2010, 01:49 PM
Still Alive

Send a message via Skype™ to westcoaststrokin
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05_PSD_Erik View Post
Slander and libel is not protected by first Amendment As much as I like that sign...
Old 10-17-2010, 08:32 PM

that sign rocks lol people cant stand the truth
Old 10-17-2010, 08:59 PM

Maybe Im not seeing something here but it doesnt really look like slander. Like the guy said he is just showing issues that are not being taken care of
Old 10-18-2010, 04:19 AM

Obama's not a terrorist, he's just a crook.
Old 10-18-2010, 04:38 AM

it doesn't strike me as slander or libel.......the satirical images of GB that ran rampant during his presidency were never considered slanderous. This billboard is merely political satire at some of it's best moments.
Old 10-18-2010, 04:46 PM

As much as people slammed Bush-for the record,not on my favorites list-how ever,
The media called him so many names-too much to list and way worse than anything were heard on Obama.
You say one thing on him and you're racist,a nazi---WTF?
The left is way out of control-they call for love,tolerance-but are the first to threaten some one or physically attack them-so where's the tolerance???
All they do is change the rules to fit the bill-it makes me sick!
For example-all the republican signs in my area were wrecked-but no dem signs were-although temptation was there I'm sure-but none ruined.
So who is the two-faced scum bags?
Old 10-19-2010, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by icysmooth View Post
As much as people slammed Bush-for the record,not on my favorites list-how ever,
The media called him so many names-too much to list and way worse than anything were heard on Obama.
You say one thing on him and you're racist,a nazi---WTF?
The left is way out of control-they call for love,tolerance-but are the first to threaten some one or physically attack them-so where's the tolerance???
All they do is change the rules to fit the bill-it makes me sick!
For example-all the republican signs in my area were wrecked-but no dem signs were-although temptation was there I'm sure-but none ruined.
So who is the two-faced scum bags?
agreed. aside from jokes i make with friends of all races in good fun i am not racist one bit. in fact i am glad that a black man was elected president. i am not glad it was obama though. a lot of revolutionists make out like obama is some kind of savior. these democrats are out on control. i don't understand how people with families, and are trying to survive would still support the obama administration. i don't like many things the republicans stand for, but the democrats seem to wanna tax the air we breathe, and just create poverty. send money to other countries when we got homelessness here in america, and just a bunch of crap. a lot of these democrats on the state, and national levels think that someone like myself making over $60 + grand per year are RICH! what a joke. not where i live? maybe further upstate new york 60 grand will get you further! i live paycheck to paycheck, and can't afford anything at this point, but to get by, but supposedly i'm rich? i made some bad choices. like 9 years ago selling my two bedroom 800 square foot house, and buying the one i am in now which is even further of a commute to work 2700 square feet, and older, and in need of more renovations , and to what i have calculated with the property tax increases, and insurance premium estimates on both this house, and the one i sold years ago i would be paying $300 less a month.

i sit back, and think every day of the options i have. i can try to sell my house[have tried it twice] use the profits to pay off whats owed, and rent a 2 bedroom apartment closer to work down in jersey for the same price of what the mortgage, property tax, and insurance cost in the house i own, and have a good chunk of money left over, maybe buy a brand new car in cash, save money on gas/diesel every month by not having to commute. or second case scenario relocating to texas, or somewhere that property taxes are low, and i can ride my dirtbike, and all that other fun stuff, and buy a house in cash. so far i tried to sell it twice. sat on the market for a year in 05/06, and then put it on the market in 08 after the damn property tax was raised from $1200 a year to over $11000 a year! luckily the went down to about $6300 the next year, because people put their foot down. couldn't sell.

by the way since i got myself on the topic of home sales, i read something online about a 3.8% sales tax on the sale of a home to foot the health care stuff. is this true? it hasn't gone into effect yet has it? or is it even final? can anyone give me an answer to that one? so if i were to sell my house for $250000 i gotta give the government almost $10 grand of that? what a load of crap.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.