TX Gov. Race - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2010, 03:14 PM
Raging Lunatic

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
TX Gov. Race

I like to post my e-mails to our dumb politicians...makes me feel smarter, I guess.

My original e-mail...this morning 9-14-10, BTW.

Mr. White,

I have a question for you. Where have you been for the last 8 years on this immigration issue? You were Mayor of Houston and I know for a fact Houston has it's share of immigration problems, but not a peep from you or your cohorts. Oh yeah, you support illegal immigration when it helps your cause.

Tell the truth to the public and your supporters. You could care less about whether Gov. Perry has help from the Feds. As usual, just a typical political stunt.

My opinion, if this is such an issue that so near and dear to your heart....You're just a little late to the dance. I know you just didn't wake up a few months back and decide to run for Governor, so in other words you lost the perfect opportunity to complain, years ago. This would give more credence to your lies about your actual stance on immigration.

I call BS on your ad for immigration control in the State of Texas.

I demand that you pull the ad...........it's all lies.

Feel free to contact me...I'm ready to talk.

Response...TODAY...WOW!

Mr. Mayo,

Thank you for your email. Because of Bill White, Houston has stricter controls on illegal immigrants than almost all other parts of Texas.

Houston, under Bill White's leadership, was one of the first cities in the country to implement Secure Communities, an Immigration and Customs Enforcement program. The police department runs the fingerprints of people arrested - citizens and non-citizens alike - to identify deportable felons. Federal authorities have full access to Houston jails.

Houston also used E-verify, a system designed to determine the legal status of workers, to ensure that all of the employees working for the city were authorized to work in the United States. Under Rick Perry, the State of Texas does not use E-verify.

As governor, Bill White will continue to work hard to maintain the safety of Texans, cracking down on violent criminals, drug traffickers, and human traffickers. He will work with border communities and law enforcement to ensure they have the resources they need.

This is a very different approach from that of the incumbent. In March, Rick Perry "activated" a secret border plan without consulting local leaders, and elected officials and law enforcement criticized the governor's approach. Perry also consistently uses false border crime statistics despite being called to the carpet for it. His $4 million pet program of border cameras is a failure, having yielded only 26 arrests.

When it comes to the border, Texans have learned to expect little more from Perry than a photo op. Texans deserve better. That's why Bill White recently released a 6-point plan for border security, which includes increasing law enforcement personnel along our border. You can read the full border security plan at Bill White for Texas.

Thanks for taking the time to write to us. Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.

All the best,
Robyn Swirling

My reply to the lies...

Dear Robyn,

I must say you're a sweet person for trying to set the record straight. But, like your candidate...you too have failed and spewed lies. Once again, facts prevail. Remember, "You have the right to your opinion, but, you're not entitled to your own facts".

The Harris County Sheriff’s Office, not the city of Houston adopted the Secure Communities ICE, Immigration and Customs Enforcement, Department of Homeland Security system. Unless Bill White was Mayor of Harris County, White can’t claim the ICE, DHS “Secure Communities” security system was “adopted” by “Houston” or the then Mayor.

I will ask you and the candidate for Governor to remove this ad that is chock full of lies. His "1000 Law Enforcement officers at the border" will be nothing more than greeters to the illegal immigrants.

Let's get this misinformation cleaned up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-14-2010, 03:32 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Good job Mike. You have a way with words that I cant pull off and I appreciate the time you take to write these letters. It inspires me to do more.
Old 09-14-2010, 03:36 PM
Raging Lunatic

Thanks, Jason.

I'm just a plumber with passion..............
Old 09-14-2010, 03:52 PM
Banned

and plumbers likes to remove chit in the government....
Old 09-15-2010, 03:30 AM
Gun Nut

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Rodslinger

WAY TO GO MIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-16-2010, 08:28 AM
Unapologetically American

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
CO is going to have Tom Tancredo for governor

I can't stand a two faced politician...... I guess that means I can't stand them at all! We ALL know Tom, and he has been raked over the coals for at least 10 years for his position on illegal immigration. Lisa and I are going to a fundraiser for him next Sunday, in Golden, CO. He will also have Sheriff Arpiao and Dog the bounty hunter there as guests

Sorry, that was kind of off topic, I jsut got excited, talking about the illegal immigration issues, and Toms name is always close to those issues
Old 09-20-2010, 12:58 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Keep us informed. Like to know her reply...
Old 09-27-2010, 04:54 PM
Raging Lunatic

My latest blog to their Utopian paradise...they call headquarters. BTW, I always give them my true address and phone number.

Hey Bill White and Robyn Swirling,

Robyn took the time to respond to my correspondence recently with a pack of lies regarding your stance on illegal immigration. I countered with pretty devastating facts and have yet to hear back from her...imagine that.

Well the real reason I'm coming to y'all today, is to find out your stance on this little tidbit...

Texas SEIU Member Registers 23,207 Fraudulent Voters

By Warner Todd Huston

Texas Insider, September 27 2010 – Service Employees International Union (SEIU) member Steve Caddle of Houston, Texas has been caught registering 23,207 fake voters in Harris County alone due to the hard detective work of Catherine Engelbrecht and her “True the Vote” project.

This is one of the best examples of what good citizen activism inspired by Tea Party principles can do for their community.

Catherine Engelbrecht was sick and tired of the vote fraud perpetrated by unions and Democrats and set out to expose it herself. Along with many friends who donated their time, computers, and sweat, they’ve uncovered thousands upon thousands of illegal Democrat “voters” in Texas.

“The integrity of the voting rolls in Harris County, Texas, appears to be under an organized and systematic attack by the group operating under the name Houston Votes,” the Harris voter registrar, Leo Vasquez, charged as he passed on the documentation to the district attorney. A spokesman for the DA’s office declined to discuss the case. And a spokesman for Vasquez said that the DA has asked them to refrain from commenting on the case.

The union thug behind this particular criminal enterprise admitted only that there “had been mistakes made.” Yeah, like not worrying about icebergs was just a “mistake” made by the Titanic’s crew! Of the 25,000 voter registrations turned in by Caddle only about 1,793 were legal.

“Vacant lots had several voters registered on them. An eight-bed halfway house had more than 40 voters registered at its address,” Engelbrecht said. “We then decided to look at who was registering the voters.”

….The other registrations included one of a woman who registered six times in the same day; registrations of non-citizens; so many applications from one Houston Voters collector in one day that it was deemed to be beyond human capability; and 1,597 registrations that named the same person multiple times, often with different signatures.

Does anyone have any doubt that this sort of crime has been perpetrated by Democrats the nation over? How many millions of fake, dead, nonexistent, and/or fraudulent voters have Democrats foisted upon the voter rolls in every corner of the nation?

Well, due to the excellent work of Catherine Engelbrecht we see exposed at least some of the criminal behavior of Texas Democrats and Union thugs.

So what was the outcome of Engelbrecht’s hard work? All of Harris County’s voting machines were torched in a three-alarm fire by person or persons unknown. Bet those shadowy firebugs hold SEIU membership cards, too!

Great work, Catherine. Now let’s see this replicated in every city in the nation.

I'm just curious where you stand on this obvious illegal situation that's occurring in your beloved City...Or do you condone it?

Are you going to come out in PUBLIC and denounce this or are you going to continue to be complicit?
Old 09-27-2010, 05:01 PM
Shade tree mechanic

Good work Mike I say you run in the coming up election
Old 09-27-2010, 05:03 PM
Raging Lunatic

Nah, they won't like my style.

Plus, I dabbled in Christianity as a child in high school.........so I'm out.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.