The WH boasts "we control the media" - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-19-2009, 05:53 AM
Unapologetically American


 

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Littleton, Colorado
Posts: 19,796
Thanks: 3
Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
The WH boasts "we control the media"



White House boasts: We 'control' news media
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2  
Old 10-19-2009, 07:42 AM
Compression Ignition Addict
 

Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Longwood, FL
Posts: 3,323
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Barchetta
I caught that this morning. WTF is going on? It's like they aren't even trying to hide the fact they want to control everything.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #3  
Old 10-19-2009, 07:55 AM
Unapologetically American


 

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Littleton, Colorado
Posts: 19,796
Thanks: 3
Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I know what you're saying Mark. Interesting argument for this, they WANT us to get so fed up and revolt, that obama will be able to declare Martial Law, and will not EVER have to worry about being properly vetted in 2012, and will be our faithful dictator for as long as he pleases
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #4  
Old 10-19-2009, 07:59 AM
Compression Ignition Addict
 

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Mercer County WV
Posts: 2,988
Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Jst keeps sounding more and more like we need some REAL change....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #5  
Old 10-19-2009, 08:01 AM
Compression Ignition Addict
 

Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Molalla, Oregon
Posts: 957
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006PSDSD View Post
I know what you're saying Mark. Interesting argument for this, they WANT us to get so fed up and revolt, that obama will be able to declare Martial Law, and will not EVER have to worry about being properly vetted in 2012, and will be our faithful dictator for as long as he pleases

Thats interesting, but who's going to enforce martial law? I mean, no one is going to tell me what to do and make it home that night
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #6  
Old 10-19-2009, 08:13 AM
Unapologetically American


 

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Littleton, Colorado
Posts: 19,796
Thanks: 3
Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robsr View Post
Thats interesting, but who's going to enforce martial law? I mean, no one is going to tell me what to do and make it home that night
That's just it, the Marines are supposed to be directed by the President, but I don't see many Marines following those orders to point a gun at a fellow American. It could just blow up in o's face (which I would LOVE to see as you know), but who the hell knows . I figure even if 20% of the Marines followed the orders for Martial law and the other 80% joined us 90 million gun owning freedom lovers, we'd be able to clean this country back up and Martial law would be seen as Martial FLAW . Scary prospect either way IMO
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

vB.Sponsors