Science Czar - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 Old 07-14-2009, 04:28 AM Thread Starter
Raging Lunatic

 
choctaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Euless, Texas
Posts: 8,803
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Science Czar

Oh what a tangled web the Czars have weaved over the years.

May I present you with Obama's science Czar.

I don't hear too much about these positions, but Obama has over 30.

They are as unconstitutional as having a President that was not born in this Country.


Is John Holdren Obama's Dr. Strangelove? - Associated Content

John Holdren is President Barack Obama's White House Science Advisor. John Holdren is also the co-author of a 1977 book called Eco Science in which he offered a series of recommendations that seem right out of dystopian science fiction.

According to the website Zombietime, Holdren, along with Paul Ehlrich, author of the 1968 book The Population Bomb, made the
Is John Holdren Obama's Dr. Strangelove? following recommendations:

"Women could be forced to abort their pregnancies, whether they wanted to or not;
"The population at large could be sterilized by infertility drugs intentionally put into the nation's drinking water or in food;
"Single mothers and teen mothers should have their babies seized from them against their will and given away to other couples to raise; People who "contribute to social deterioration" (i.e. undesirables) 'can be required by law to exercise reproductive responsibility' -- in other words, be compelled to have abortions or be sterilized.

Halito...Sa hohchifo ut Mike
On EARTH as it is in TEXAS
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
"Fast Service Guaranteed...No Matter How Long It Takes"
choctaw is offline  
post #2 of 12 Old 07-14-2009, 04:33 AM
Unapologetically American


 
2006PSDSD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Littleton, Colorado
Posts: 20,002
Thanks: 4
Thanked 27 Times in 26 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Holy sh!t Batman! This isn't a good one, the quotes from him are VERY telling of what you will hear if you listen to anything that Alex Jones says. Population control in the NWO. I'm starting to think that he's not far off now, with all this crap coming out in the opne from the o administration


2006 F350 SOLD
* KMC XD Monsters wrapped in Hankook ATM's
* 08 style mirrors
* 4" TB exhaust
* SCT X2 with Gearhead, PHP and ID tunes
* Edge Insight CTS
*Full Bulletproof Diesel kit with remote oil cooler
* Blue FPR spring
* 6.4 Banjos
* Repaired FICM by BPD
* Dfuser coolant filter
* Stage1 MTW turbo



New truck has a Cummins and a handshaker
2006PSDSD is offline  
post #3 of 12 Old 07-14-2009, 04:47 AM
Premium Member
 
stroken04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Shawnee, OK
Posts: 4,938
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by choctaw View Post
Oh what a tangled web the Czars have weaved over the years.

May I present you with Obama's science Czar.

I don't hear too much about these positions, but Obama has over 30.

They are as unconstitutional as having a President that was not born in this Country.


Is John Holdren Obama's Dr. Strangelove? - Associated Content

John Holdren is President Barack Obama's White House Science Advisor. John Holdren is also the co-author of a 1977 book called Eco Science in which he offered a series of recommendations that seem right out of dystopian science fiction.

According to the website Zombietime, Holdren, along with Paul Ehlrich, author of the 1968 book The Population Bomb, made the
Is John Holdren Obama's Dr. Strangelove? following recommendations:

"Women could be forced to abort their pregnancies, whether they wanted to or not;
"The population at large could be sterilized by infertility drugs intentionally put into the nation's drinking water or in food;
"Single mothers and teen mothers should have their babies seized from them against their will and given away to other couples to raise; People who "contribute to social deterioration" (i.e. undesirables) 'can be required by law to exercise reproductive responsibility' -- in other words, be compelled to have abortions or be sterilized.
That might not be such a bad idea, but the "reproductive responsibility" needs to take place before anyone is pregnant, not after the fact.

There is already too many idiots running around

stroken04 is offline  
post #4 of 12 Old 07-14-2009, 05:18 AM
Compression Ignition Addict
 
Farmerjohn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Nineveh, NY (Upstate)
Posts: 399
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Farmerjohn Send a message via Yahoo to Farmerjohn
Things keep getting worse and worse, Im just wondering how long before everything we own will be confiscated and we are rationed what we will own. Or they try that anyway good luck to those who try

2010 GMC 2500HD Gasser ehhhh
2003 F-250 Shadow Grey Sport Package
Mods, 8ft Western Plow, Beacon Light,
Tool Box, 08 tailgate
Traded

2008 CBR 600RRSold
2002 400ex, piped jetted k/n(gone. kinda miss it already)
2005 Arctic Cat f-6

Sold

Farmerjohn is offline  
post #5 of 12 Old 07-14-2009, 05:38 AM
Powerstroke Techie

 
Clay Henry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Tuttle, OK
Posts: 17,245
Thanks: 1
Thanked 20 Times in 18 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Oh my gawd.....
While i do agree the population is the basis for alot of problems, this kind of talk from the Gov. is just ludicrous.

2003 6.0 F350 dually on high cholesterol fuel (WVO)
2000 7.3 Excursion also on a high cholesterol fuel



Clay Henry is offline  
post #6 of 12 Old 07-14-2009, 05:41 AM
Don't mind me



 
westcoaststrokin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Silverdale, WA
Posts: 27,592
Thanks: 6
Thanked 21 Times in 16 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Skype™ to westcoaststrokin
Just reread the Constitution def not in there. Fire all the czars.

Josh

04 F350 CC SB DRW IT HAS SOME STUFF

"Idiopathic, from the Latin meaning we're idiots cause we can't figure out what's causing it." House M.D.
westcoaststrokin is offline  
post #7 of 12 Old 07-14-2009, 05:42 AM
Powerstroke Techie

 
Clay Henry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Tuttle, OK
Posts: 17,245
Thanks: 1
Thanked 20 Times in 18 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
hell fire the friggin President...nip it in the bud

2003 6.0 F350 dually on high cholesterol fuel (WVO)
2000 7.3 Excursion also on a high cholesterol fuel



Clay Henry is offline  
post #8 of 12 Old 07-14-2009, 05:44 AM
Unapologetically American


 
2006PSDSD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Littleton, Colorado
Posts: 20,002
Thanks: 4
Thanked 27 Times in 26 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoaststrokin View Post
Just reread the Constitution def not in there. Fire all the czars.
The PRESIDENT's qualifications ARE not in the Constitution, why the heck would we expect anything more from the tyrants


2006 F350 SOLD
* KMC XD Monsters wrapped in Hankook ATM's
* 08 style mirrors
* 4" TB exhaust
* SCT X2 with Gearhead, PHP and ID tunes
* Edge Insight CTS
*Full Bulletproof Diesel kit with remote oil cooler
* Blue FPR spring
* 6.4 Banjos
* Repaired FICM by BPD
* Dfuser coolant filter
* Stage1 MTW turbo



New truck has a Cummins and a handshaker
2006PSDSD is offline  
post #9 of 12 Old 07-14-2009, 05:49 AM
Don't mind me



 
westcoaststrokin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Silverdale, WA
Posts: 27,592
Thanks: 6
Thanked 21 Times in 16 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Skype™ to westcoaststrokin
No but this is and I wonder if the words burned him to say them.

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Josh

04 F350 CC SB DRW IT HAS SOME STUFF

"Idiopathic, from the Latin meaning we're idiots cause we can't figure out what's causing it." House M.D.
westcoaststrokin is offline  
post #10 of 12 Old 07-14-2009, 06:05 AM
Unapologetically American


 
2006PSDSD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Littleton, Colorado
Posts: 20,002
Thanks: 4
Thanked 27 Times in 26 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoaststrokin View Post
No but this is and I wonder if the words burned him to say them.

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and strip and change the Constitution of the United States to further my muslim agenda, and build a one world government, built on Sharia law for all to enjoy."
This is what he was saying in his head though ^^^^^^


2006 F350 SOLD
* KMC XD Monsters wrapped in Hankook ATM's
* 08 style mirrors
* 4" TB exhaust
* SCT X2 with Gearhead, PHP and ID tunes
* Edge Insight CTS
*Full Bulletproof Diesel kit with remote oil cooler
* Blue FPR spring
* 6.4 Banjos
* Repaired FICM by BPD
* Dfuser coolant filter
* Stage1 MTW turbo



New truck has a Cummins and a handshaker
2006PSDSD is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome