N Korea's really mad at us - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2009, 08:09 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
N Korea's really mad at us

N. Korea threatens US; world anticipates missile - Yahoo! News

I say we kick the shi* out of them, like right now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-24-2009, 08:21 AM
I don't know nuttin....

NK billchit is nothing more than one crazy man trying to help another crazy man by drawing attention while a crooked election goes down.
Kim is working with Iran on the world front news here, thats all.
Old 06-24-2009, 08:37 AM

I disagree. North Korea is scared shBLEEPitless of Democracy itself. Their people are starting to defect in increasingly significant numbers despite "Border security". These defectors carry NKs "Dirty little secrets" With them. The ones who arent defecting are waking up, and asking all the important questions that the dictatorship dont want asked. Its happening right up to high levels. They are desperate, they are isolated, they are without large resources, they are without solid trade, and even their few allies recognize that they are completely unstable, militarily and politically. The international community has effectively strangled them to the point of what they are doing now, which is strategic diversion. They will do something stupid, be wary. They have huge stockpiles of Chem/Bio weaponry, and who knows how far across the globe theyve spread their sleepers, waiting for the order to release it. The Nuke/missile testing thing is a front. We have more warheads on one sub than they have in their entire country. Theyre doing something sneaky, be sure of that, and its NOT atomic aspirations. Keep yer eyes open, and yer aBLEEPss down.

On edit. Yes, CH, that is a small part of something monumental.
Old 06-24-2009, 08:49 AM

I think the problem is all this rules of war bullsh*t....... Send a team of seals or Rangers over and take out the evil dictator and his office and move on............ But NO you have to get thousands killed to do something that could be done without anyone knowing we were there..............
Just my redneck opinion.
Old 06-24-2009, 01:39 PM
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtcarmelfarm View Post
I think the problem is all this rules of war bullsh*t....... Send a team of seals or Rangers over and take out the evil dictator and his office and move on............ But NO you have to get thousands killed to do something that could be done without anyone knowing we were there..............
Just my redneck opinion.

Along those lines, I think the only thing that keeps the Isreali Massad out of Iran is the US. hussein turns his back on them, and he will awaken a mad little hornets nest.
Old 06-24-2009, 03:20 PM
Still Alive

Send a message via Skype™ to westcoaststrokin
I don't think he is actually crazy enough to launch a nuke at us. We have the worlds most survivable nuclear arsenal. There is a reason that no one wants to play nuke games with us.
Old 06-24-2009, 03:27 PM
Viking Heavy Diesel

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoaststrokin View Post
I don't think he is actually crazy enough to launch a nuke at us. We have the worlds most survivable nuclear arsenal. There is a reason that no one wants to play nuke games with us.
Lets see how desperate he gets first!
Old 06-24-2009, 03:29 PM
Still Alive

Send a message via Skype™ to westcoaststrokin
There is no one that is that desperate as a head of state. Each SSBN has the potential to destroy the whole world not just his little country.
Old 06-25-2009, 02:57 AM

Well, ya know, there used to be a fear of mutually assured destruction. It seems that fear has been lost (rightfully so, given out past ~3 choices for president..)

Maybe its time we remind some folks what we are really capable of.
Old 06-25-2009, 03:26 AM

Send a message via AIM to Farmerjohn Send a message via Yahoo to Farmerjohn
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinghawg98 View Post
Well, ya know, there used to be a fear of mutually assured destruction. It seems that fear has been lost (rightfully so, given out past ~3 choices for president..)

Maybe its time we remind some folks what we are really capable of.
There is only one problem with this, If we launch a nuclear attack that is gonna open a can of worms I dont think any of us are prepared for, and as far as North Korea, Im not to worried about them Iran either really, but the 800lb gorilla is China, who publicly says they dont support the course either of the other two are taking, but China wants to be the supreme world power, finacially they are headed there, next is military power. I dont trust them in the least bit.

Then we have the problem that it seems this administration is trying to cripple us from within........
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.