Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

PTPA Member List

4K views 28 replies 11 participants last post by  two0seven 
#1 · (Edited)
I just figured this info should also be in the chapter forum and not just the Maine forum.

List of members:
dalton1 (director)
Eagle 33(vice director)
????????(historian)
Emery19
Spclized2
snappy
DieselFrog
andrewbrown_89
polarisrider4
Mattdc26
RatRod
pulling time

if anyone wants to be added to the chapter, just post up that you are interestesd.

our rules for membership are simple...
have over 20 posts
have some connection to Maine
having a powerstroke is not required... having an interest in them helps.

See less See more
#2 ·
Good thinking:thumb:

#4 ·
ok... our historian has moved to Florida, and became a member of the dirty strokers. who would like to step up and take the spot of historian?

#6 ·
I am a military member who grew up in fryeburg and wells my parents still live there and even though i have delaware plates my legal home of residence is Lovell Maine and will be for life. I would love to be added, i refuse to become a member of the first state strokers because delaware is not my home Maine is.

#7 ·
Andy, can you add Mattdc26 and RatRod to the member list when you get a chance?

#9 ·
any body wanna be a historian?

#11 ·
you sure can, Andy will add you to the list

#12 · (Edited)
updated list:
dalton1 (director)
Eagle 33(vice director)
????????(historian)
Emery19
Spclized2
snappy
DieselFrog
andrewbrown_89
polarisrider4
Mattdc26
RatRod
pulling time
ToMang07 MustBurnOil
ryan.sampson

#15 ·
Hell yeah! I'm definitely down for that. I also live I the area and i happen to be on the york fd. I hope we can get more people added and get together some gime as a group

#17 ·
not yet, but hopefully we can get this going again. I know that I haven't been around becasue I haven't had internet for the last few months. I finally got it back last week. I have also been tied up with a new job and being in the middle of a divorce. on the up side, I got my truck back. on the down side, she didn't take care of it and its falling apart. oh well, hopefully with the new job I can get a stroker finally.

#20 ·
the body is falling apart. I just don't want to put the money into fixing it. I'd rather put that money into a stroker

#22 ·
updated list:
dalton1 (director)
Eagle 33(vice director)
????????(historian)
Emery19
Spclized2
snappy
DieselFrog
andrewbrown_89
polarisrider4
Mattdc26
RatRod
pulling time
ToMang07
MustBurnOil
ryan.sampson
csdwarf11

#23 ·
Newcastle Maine, going to Maine Maritime next year.

Have seen a few other powerstrokes around, none of them seem to be modified at all. Anyone around here running anything sweet? Also trying to find something to datalog my truck, having some issues with my tuning :'(

#24 ·
Don't see to many modded Powerstrokes down where I live but there is a few, mostly 7.3's.
when I get home in a few months Ill have a tuned and deleted 6.4, I cant wait :woot:

#25 ·
You should take me for a ride.....Seriously lol. I want to ride in a fast truck!

#26 ·
Definitly!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.