Lets see some Maine trucks!:thumb:
My current truck:

My old truck:

my dad's truck:

See less See more
#3 ·
my two-wheel summer ride...

2004 Honda Shadow VLX Deluxe 600

orange blue and silver were my wedding colors, sort of a tribute to my wife... without buying HER anything

#4 ·
my first truck (still have it to turn into an offroader)

1996 Bronco Eddie Bauer (custom paint job)

when i brought it home...

after i added my touch to it...

and with my 04 Mustang GT (man i miss that car!!)

#8 ·
thanks man!

next up some new tires, and crank the bars to level the front. throw some tint on. and im gonna call it done. i know i know its never done. but im really looking and pushing for a powerstroke, so ill just be flipping the keys to this to my sister because she turns sixteen in october. its a great first car. im just ready for something bigger, but i cant bear to trade it in.. i couldnt go to the dealer with my dad when he traded his powerstroke in on his stupid gmc yukon.

#7 ·
Sharp looking trucks guys!:thumb:

#10 ·
pick of the old rig hooked to the sled at the Lancaster fair.

and a pic of the old rig pulling one of my old toys, I miss them both.:(

#11 ·
well... since this is so quiet in here i figured id throw up some updated pics of my rig, i decided im probably going to keep it for the time being.. i really need more people room because besides me i can only put on adult in it.. and well that sucks but hey, eventually ill get into something bigger. gotta finish school and all that wonderful stuff... anyways. threw some 265/75-16 Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs on it. basically a 32 leveled the front and its tuned with a diablosport tuner..

thats my bosses 01 powerstroke in the back there.. im jealous even if it is only a regular cab

#12 ·

i decided to change around the grill in my truck. i aquired a grill emblem from a 4900 series international truck, so i swapped out that for the old blue oval.

#13 ·
Looks great!

#15 ·
#16 ·
a pic of my current truck:

#22 ·
new pic of my truck, its for sale if anyone is looking

#25 ·
Your truck Looks Great! I like that light bar alot

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.