Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

PTPA Chat

14K views 237 replies 5 participants last post by  Eagle 33 
#1 ·
now that we are officially a chapter... time to have a chat thread.

so... what would you guys like to see out of this chapter?

#4 ·
sounds good to me!:nod:

#5 ·
i mean really.... what more can you ask for out of a chapter? except for maybe decals and shirts

#6 ·
ya decals, no luck with those yet?

#7 ·
i wish i knew what the heck was going on.... i have like 10 people "working" on it... and still nothing!

i know one guy i asked for help from was in a car accident over the weekend, so i'm not going to hound him about it

#9 ·
yes he's dumb:doh: he wants a gasser f-150 :dunno: says the 250 is too big.

#13 ·
yes.........

#11 ·
fortunately he's asking too much for it and will probably end up keeping it.

#12 ·
well if he wanted to trade for a 2003 f150 crew cab thats slightly modded.. i know where he could find one

#14 ·
he wants a obs reg cab long bed 2x4 like he used to have

#16 ·
I'll let him know, he's picky tho and dosnt like crew cabs, he hates my truck, says it looks and sounds like a school bus.

#18 ·
hahaha i don't have a muffler right now... its kinda loud... like an angry lion

#19 ·
4.6, 5.4? V6?

#20 ·
4.6 with about 132xxx miles. it has 3.55 gears and is currently running on 33x12.50r18 Toyo MT's

#21 ·
how do you like the toyo's? my next tires defiantly going to be an M/T

#22 ·
i love them. however to get good life out of them you need to be religious about rotating them. they told me when i bought them that i would be lucky to see 40k out of them. i rotate them every oil change. they have about 60% of their tread left and they already have 40k on them

#23 ·
nice, I bought hankook a/t's last time and they did not last long at all

#24 ·
i like them so much i already have a set of 37x13.50r18 MT's in my shed just waiting for a SD to put them on

#25 ·
nice:thumb:

#28 ·
they sound pretty mean too:nod:

#29 ·
man... i need a new job. anyone know of any places hiring that pay more than $10.50 an hour. most of the jobs i found are paying a wage that would be a joke to just about anyone who lives here legally.

#35 ·
If I sell my truck that would be one I go to look at, very nice

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.