Selling my 89 Iroc w/ 50k original miles - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2011, 07:41 PM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Selling my 89 Iroc w/ 50k original miles

hey guys,
Up for sale is my 89 Iroc. The car has 50,145 original miles. I am selling the car due to the fact I have no room or time for it what so ever. I was given the car due to a friend who owed me money. The car originally was his grandfathers who passed away 2 years ago and he got the car shortly there after. He recently moved and couldnt take the car with him so I took ownership.

The bad: There is a running problem, the car has a slight miss and I dont have the time to put into it. This is the main reason why the car is PRICED at where I am pricing it. From it sitting outside during the time my buddy owned it there is a little paint fade and there is a crease near the Iroc emblem on the passenger side ( paint is not chip nor the decal). The original factory T-top on the passenger side had cracked, I have a replacement set on the car and also have kept the original pair. The motorized rear window latch needs to be replaced as well.

I am asking 3000 obo for the car. I know this isnt the sale section but i would rather deal with a local or someone in the general vicinity. Thanks guys!
Attached Thumbnails
Selling my 89 Iroc w/ 50k original miles-car1.jpg   Selling my 89 Iroc w/ 50k original miles-car2.jpg   Selling my 89 Iroc w/ 50k original miles-car3.jpg  
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.