Peachstate Powerstroke Association G2G - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Peachstate Powerstroke Association Georgia Chapter Area

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2009, 06:16 AM
Serving Our Country!

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to big25country
Peachstate Powerstroke Association G2G

Hey everyone!

Now that we've got the Logo finalized and to the press, we need to figure out a Get Together "G2G"!!! There have already been some ideas thrown around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjwareagle View Post
Ok I talked to eric here in TIFTON , he said he will do 2 pulls for $50 and each additional $20-25. He said he can even help with the tuning and all. He has plenty of parking and more in a grassy area across the street, just a thought!
2. DuraWhat? was supposet to be getting with some people.

So, lets brainstorm, get out and talk to some places about having a group event there, and figure out a time. Also, post up your progress.

It doesn't have to be just a place for us, there could be a consert or something going on that we could all meet at before then watch the show. Just trying to get the brainstorming going!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-08-2009, 11:35 AM
Serving Our Country!

Hey Scott great idea getting this going an i agree if everything dont work out to do a dyno day maybe a place to meet and have a grill out and a few drinks and get to know each other and talk trucks cause if we cant dyno then we can at least hook the trucks up for a tug awar or something just another thought on the table but i like what rjwareagle has on the dyno cause that aint a bad price at all but what does everybody else say
Old 02-09-2009, 07:03 AM
Premium Member

I have as mentioned talked with now 3 shops 2 with dyno's (abc dyno and Balanced performance) both of which agreed to do dyno days for us with a cook out. The other shop is just that a shop. All the dyno shops are gonna be about the same price. ABC Dyno and Balanced performance are both located in Buford. ABC is a custom tune shop for SCT and all they work on is Fords. Balanced performance is an import shop that sponsors racers and teams across the world. They were interested in us due to the number of members and they are creaping into the diesel technology.

My opinion is that we find a state park in the middle of everyone and meet up for a cook out one sat. That way everyone drives about the same amount and the cost will be low. I would like to find a remote place that way if it gets a little rowdy no one else is the wiser. In middle Ga around Macon we have 3 state parks (Indian Springs, High falls, and Jerrel Plantation) the cost is $275.00 and there are camp grounds. Also, these parks have large group shelters if it rains.

The weather is very iffy over the next month that’s why I was trying to hold this off till mid spring, but that’s cool. This past weekend would have been perfect. I say if you guys wanna go with it. Lets set it up for March 7 that’s the first weekend of March and it gives us a moth to put everything together.

I think everyone attending should bring something (food, beer, plates, drinks, ect) we will start a list.

I think it should be a common meeting ground easy for everyone to get to, but if you want a Dyno thats fine to I can set that also.
Old 02-09-2009, 01:31 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

there is going to be a sledpull and dyno at white plains GA on june 6th here is a link to the info Smokin' June 6th 2009 White Plains, GA. - TheDieselGarage.com and a lot of us will be going to atl drag way on the 5th for the test and tune just to let you all know

Last edited by moptopjwm25; 02-09-2009 at 04:52 PM.
Old 02-09-2009, 03:03 PM
Premium Member

LOL im good with Atlanta Dragway thats only about 15 minutes from my house and you can drink there.
Old 02-09-2009, 04:55 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

you can drink at the pulls to
Old 02-09-2009, 06:04 PM
Serving Our Country!

Hey ya'll i think it would be better if we all had the g2g in the middle and just hand out and get to know everybody and what Ross said like at a state park drink, eat and BS for the first g2g cause that away it will be in the middle of the state and easy for everybody but i know 100% i can not come for the first two weekends of march we are going through a safty inspection an me and the other second class has to be there from our shop so i want have a free weekend till the third weekend to drive down but if ya'll still have it on the first weekend then i will try to make the second one just let me know what ya'll want to do
Old 02-10-2009, 07:07 AM
Premium Member

If every one came do the third weekend (March 21st) im good with that. I have to leave the next week to go to PA for a couple of weeks. So, that works for me.
Old 02-10-2009, 11:31 AM
Serving Our Country!

yeah that sounds good i can do the third weekend an that sounds good but do we need to pm everybody an see what everybody says
Old 02-11-2009, 07:32 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

I'm good with a dyno or a park or whatever....The real problem, I think, is going to be the day. We have a lot of people which means a lot of different schedules to try and work together. I myself only have Sundays and Tuesdays off. My weekday is fairly flexible but getting a Saturday off is near impossible. Just a thought...but we need to figure this out also.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.