Peachstate Powerstroke Association - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Peachstate Powerstroke Association Georgia Chapter Area

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2009, 06:11 AM
Serving Our Country!

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to big25country
Peachstate Powerstroke Association

Welcome everyone! Here is the official name of the Geogria chapter, position, member list, by-laws, and logo. Please staff of Peachstate Powerstroke Association PM me for any changes that need to be made, and I'll edit and change them. I know I don't have all the current members that have expressed intrest so please let me know via PM.

Thank you,
Scott
Assistant Director of the PPA (Peachstate Powerstroke Association)

Name: Peachstate Powerstroke Association

Director – DuraWhat?
Assistant Director – Big25Country
Historian – smitty16s
Co historian – 96whitehouse

Member List:

1.DuraWhat?
2.Slayerf250
3.Big25Country
4.Moptownjwp25
5.SeeYa
6.Smokingrezel
7.Bucwheat
8.Bullfrog7286
9.smitty16s
10.hijo202
11.The dude
12.Willholl79
13.steamprinter
14.Redfox0099
15.99250cc4x4
16.96whitehouse
17.scoob
18.gsracing38
19.rjwareagle
20.StarDriver
21.squirtgun
22.03F2506.0
23.Mbh1458
24.AWD Bare
25.toyomike
26.seanfletcher
27.F250John
28.INTERNATIONAL HARVESTER
29.wpnssgt
30.Knobblies 840
31.Powersmokein
32.blackbeauty73
33.kingranchdude
34.thebandwagon
35.Blitanicle99

By Laws:
Georgia Chapter Bylaws

I. Primary

Peachstate Powerstroke Assoc chapter bylaws may not contradict the local chapter bylaws provided by Powerstroke.org. Bylaws contained herein are in addition to those provided by Powerstroke.org.

II. Membership

Local chapter membership is open to any Ford Powerstroke enthusiast residing in the state of Georgia. Chapter functions may be attended by any Powerstroke.org member, but only Peachstate Powerstroke Assoc chapter members may vote on any matters pertaining to the Georgia chapter. Peachstate Powerstroke Assoc logo must be located on the vehicle, location is up to the owner. Members must attend at least 25% of the Peachstate Powerstroke Assoc events.

II.A. Military

To our members in the armed military forces we realize there maybe several individuals who own PSDs and are from Georgia but are currently on tour and/or stationed overseas. Peachstate Powerstroke Assoc will exempt you from membership requirements. All the Peachstate Powerstroke Assoc will require is for the individual to attend the next possible event so every member can give their thanks for their service.

III. Chapter Events

All chapter events will be announced on Powerstroke.org, and in the Peachstate Powerstroke Assoc chapter section. Any announced Georgia event which draws 25% or more of Georgia chapter members will be considered a qualifying event for maintenance of chapter qualification. Examples of chapter events include, but are not limited to, track meets, camping trips, picnics and wrench meets. Powerstroke.org national events such as the Southern Smoke Show and/or Diesel in the Desert can be considered a chapter event as long as 50% of the Peachstate Powerstroke Assoc members are in attendance.

IV. Chapter Decision Making

Any decision made by Peachstate Powerstroke Assoc will be handled by Peachstate Powerstroke Assoc officers. Officers will first address Powerstroke.org administration. Once administration has approved, officers will turn to members to vote in the form of polls post on Powerstroke.org for all members to view. Any decision must have at least two-thirds vote from Peachstate Powerstroke Assoc members before it is confirmed. In the event of a tie or split, another poll will begin in which two-thirds of members must vote in the majority otherwise the matter with be handled by officers and Powerstroke.org administration with the best interest of Peachstate Powerstroke Assoc in mind.

V. Sub Chapters

Considering the amount of possible members in the Peachstate Powerstroke Assoc, sub-chapters among the Peachstate Powerstrokes Assoc maybe required. At this point in time, Peachstate Powerstrokes Assoc does not recognize the requisite of sub chapters. However, when members initiate concern and desire for sub chapters the issue will be addressed and a set of by-laws will be drafted for each sub chapter that will follow the by-laws of the Geogria Chapter and Powerstroke.org.

VI. Removal From Chapter Membership Roles

A member may be removed from chapter membership at any time, at the written request of the member. A member may be involuntarily removed by a two-thirds majority of voting members. A vote for removal will be posted and left open for no less than 14 calendar days. Grounds for removal include consistently rude or obnoxious behavior toward other chapter members, or any actions which bring discredit to the chapter or Powerstroke.org.

VII. Removal from Office

Elected board members may be removed from office by a two-thirds majority of voting members. A vote for removal will be posted and left open for no less than 14 calendar days. Grounds for removal include failure to perform the duties of the office, or any actions which bring discredit to the chapter or Powerstroke.org

VIII. Amendment of these Chapter Bylaws

These chapter bylaws may be amended by a two-thirds majority of voting members. Means of casting and validating votes to be determined.

Logo:
Stand by to stand by on this.

Last edited by big25country; 03-17-2009 at 08:23 PM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-19-2009, 09:04 AM
Premium Member

Thanks for posting this up Scott. I have been and am still busy trying to replace both sets of ball joints, and tie rod ends in truck.

32.Powersmokein
33.blackbeauty73
Old 01-19-2009, 09:35 AM
Serving Our Country!

yeah bud everything looks good and hopefully we will have the stickers here soon

and i just changed my tie rods a month ago and it was a pain in the azz but still need to replace the ball joints when ever i quit being lazy
Old 01-19-2009, 09:48 AM
Premium Member

Just let me know what you come up with on the sticker price and we will pm everyone and get some money together.
Old 01-19-2009, 09:53 AM
Serving Our Country!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuraWhat? View Post
Just let me know what you come up with on the sticker price and we will pm everyone and get some money together.
sounds good an i will post as soon as i know and if it aint that bad i will go ahead an buy them and everybody can just pay me back but can't spend to much more already in trouble for buy the tw chip behind my ol ladies back and gauges
Old 01-19-2009, 10:05 AM
Premium Member

LOL, you are suposed to tell her the truck is messed up nd thats the part you need to fix it.
Old 01-19-2009, 10:10 AM
Serving Our Country!

i was drunk i always get cought that way
Old 02-16-2009, 11:42 AM
Serving Our Country!

hey i went to the print shop today and paid for the stickers and i should have them by next Wed at the lastest so i will pm ya'll when i get them in my hand and start the mail out so ya'll will have them by the next week
Old 02-16-2009, 11:55 AM
Serving Our Country!

Hey here is a few pics from today after we went playing i have a few more but on my buddies cam so i have to wait till he downloads them an i will post them up to

Old 02-19-2009, 01:39 PM
Serving Our Country!

Hey scott wil you edit the member list and add Blitanicle99 to it thanks bud
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.