Panhandle Powerstrokes 2011 Kickoff! - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2011, 04:31 PM
Serving Our Country!

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to f250ghost Send a message via MSN to f250ghost Send a message via Yahoo to f250ghost
Panhandle Powerstrokes 2011 Kickoff!

Alright guys, let's kick the year off right! You already know about the first Wrench Day of 2011 on March 5th. We had a tentative date of March 19th for Boggs and Boulders but it looks like a few people won't be able to make it. I'd like to get a group picture for our Facebook page so we need something that everyone can make it to. Let me or Chris know dates that work for you in March.

Also, I haven't forgotten about your shirts and decals. Once I finally get back off the road (been goin since October) and have a chance to actually do something I'll get them squared away! Look forward to hearing from yall and seeing what dates work for you!

Finally...about the Wrench Day...i'm gonna propose that we meet up for lunch somewhere. I'm aware we normally grill out, but I think it'd be nice for once to meet up at a nice steak house or something and have a good time. What do you think? Sorry for the long message...just haven't had a chance to get on here lately!

Keep them diesels truckin! (and gassers Mudfuel)

-Ben
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-27-2011, 05:57 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
March 5th is out for me, going camping with family. The 19th might work for B+B, let me know when the date is set in stone. Will there be families there?
Old 01-28-2011, 01:00 AM
Premium Member

March 5th SHOULD be a go for me (but nothing in my schedule is solid right now). I don't know when, but it looks like I will be tackling my ring and pinions soon too. March 19th might be more difficult, but I will try my butt off to see what I can do. Are any of you planning on staying the whole weekend? If I go that weekend I will most likely be bringing my family. (Wife and 3.5 year old son) Heck, my wife went without me to the last one you guys had...lol
-Aaron
Old 01-28-2011, 03:25 AM
Serving Our Country!

Send a message via AIM to f250ghost Send a message via MSN to f250ghost Send a message via Yahoo to f250ghost
I planned on staying all weekend...
Old 01-28-2011, 02:44 PM
Premium Member

Cool, I'll definitely be there Sunday (unless something big changes) and will probably be there most of Sat.
Old 01-28-2011, 06:28 PM
Serving Our Country!

Sounds good Aaron. It'll be nice to have you back. I'm hopin to have a quad by then...
Old 01-28-2011, 06:56 PM
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by f250ghost View Post
Sounds good Aaron. It'll be nice to have you back. I'm hopin to have a quad by then...
Thanks...It'll be nice to be back. You'll have to shoot me an email or something with what's going on with the quad thing. Looks like Ryan is going to need his rebuilt and if I get time I might dig into that so he can "play" when he gets home too. It's kind of funny that I don't even have my new quad yet and I already have almost 2k worth of mods to do on it. I guess I can't leave anything like it is.
Old 01-28-2011, 07:04 PM
Serving Our Country!

Yeah roger that. My only issue is if I get a quad, it's gonna be one that's not gonna need a bunch of maintenance done to it right off the bat. I'd like to have one that's gonna at least be good for a year or so first. If I dont find one that isn't going to have issues i'll just buy a new one LOL
Old 01-28-2011, 09:02 PM
Premium Member

Yeah....That is the thing about 'em. Quads are "easily abused" and it's hard to know what you are going to get. Send me that email and we'll talk about it. New ones aren't cheap either, but then again...you know it's history. (The main reason I ultimately decided to buy new.)
Old 01-28-2011, 09:16 PM
Serving Our Country!

Yeah roger that.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.