Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

More Gas Tax??

2K views 21 replies 6 participants last post by  2006PSDSD 
#1 ·
#3 ·
When does the money spending end??? We need to stop breeding, that will make this unemployment issue go away quicker. Too many people and not enough jobs, without spending money.

#8 ·
But I thought when I voted for Obama that I wasn't going to get a tax increase????? He promised!!!

#11 ·
Dang it. I knew I should have voted for the elephant:tard:

#14 ·
I think that we're all about to learn why the dem mascot is a jackass

#18 ·
Here is what the Dems think using their twisted collective logic:

Remember when gas (and diesel) was over $4 a gallon? Well, they all saw that as the breaking point, a.k.a. the point where the American public would start to curtail driving. In their minds, if they can raise the gas tax to a point where a gallon of gas is just below that, say $3.50 a gallon, then they'd be swimming in money because the public would just keep doing what they're doing and not back off using gasoline.

Remember, the gas tax is a set amount, X per gallon; if it were a percentage of the price of a gallon of gas, we'd ALL be screwed (even more than we already are!). I hope they don't find out! Oops...! I guess I just told them....

Just my thoughts...

#20 ·
That's their logic. But looked what happened to the economy since $4 a gl gas. For that matter look at what happened to the economy since Dems took over congress.

Actully the hi tax dems are hypricrits; Look at how fast Pelosi and Ried agreed to the $600 stimulis, right their they are saying the more money in your pocket is good for the economy.
Obama says now he's not going to raise taxes becouse the economy is in to bad of shape. Again saying hi taxes are bad for the ecomomy.

You can confuse a Lib by presenting some facts.
FDR inacted public works projects to get people working again, and put the Great into the Great depression.

Tiff, I don't know about those Oregon Oakie Dems, they got screwed up in history too.:dunno::doh:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.