Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Global Warming, yah right.

2K views 25 replies 12 participants last post by  Banshee34 
#1 ·
Anyone else in the Willamette Valley turn on their heat yesterday/last night or start a fire :eek: ?

I don't think I've ever started a fire in the Wood Stove in August in all the years I've lived here. :eek:

#3 ·
We had a huge rain storm, raining sideways, then a little sun but only about 55 deg... then more rain, a sunbreak, then another huge rain storm and thunder.... Have to admit it felt so good cranking up the stove!:nod: And both dogs passed out in front of it.:thumb:

#5 ·
i don't live in Oregon, but to let you know I live about 55 miles north of San Francisco, and it has been average of about 5 degrees colder during the day and at least that much during the night. Summer of 07 was the same way.

#12 ·
Been smelling fireplaces being cranked up out here for more than a week now - and I live in the Southwest..!!

#14 ·
Holly smokers, you ain't kidding. I knew there was NW storm warnings on the coast, which is exceptional. There calling for snow and temps down to the teens this next week, And snow up to 6in.:confused:

Come on Al Moron, time to schedule a global warming speech in the NW.:doh::hehe::hehe:

#16 · (Edited)
Taken about 20 minutes ago....

Taken two hours ago....

They are saying it's all going to melt tonight or have an inch of freezing rain on top.... wish the weathermen would get it together....:doh: And this is the third storm.

#18 ·
it is 80 here in florida!

#19 ·
Rub it in! :nana::nana::nana: But up here we love this weather because we never get this so it's pretty cool and the doggies are having a ball.

#22 · (Edited)
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.