Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Cowboy Dinner Tree

2K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  Banshee34 
#1 ·
So Hayman, I called them yesterday (left a message) to make a reservation for September 13th! :woot::woot::woot::woot: For my Mom's b-day!:thumb:

Cowboy Dinner Tree Restaurant

Now I just gotta wait for them to call back and I hope I can get a reservation for that evening! :please::please::please::please::please:

Anyone else eaten there? Wondering about how far from La Pine this would be? I'm thinking 1.5 hours to be safe, but... :dunno:

#2 ·
Tiff thats evil making me think about Steak this early in the day. Now im hungry:doh: I guess im gonna get some out of the freezer for supper.

On that note I like the menu there:thumb:

#3 ·
Here are pics and a review!

Cowboy Dinner Tree review: chuggnutt.com

I have never, ever heard one bad thing about this place and they are usually booked way in advance, so keep your fingers crossed for me.

#4 ·
I hope you get in Tiff. That steak looks delicious :drool:

#7 ·
Awesome glad to hear it:thumb:

#8 ·
I've hunted down off 31 many a times! :eek: :thumb: Always gotta have extra eyes watching the sides of the road.:thumb::thumb:

Can't wait!!! :woot::woot::woot::woot:

#9 ·
Oh my goodness.....that place looks so awesome. Where is it at, and how much is it? Thats a place worth traveling many hours to go to :thumb:

#15 ·
It would probably be too heavy! :thumb:

I go camping over there at Silver Creek, always pass by that place, just haven't bothered to eat there yet - I hear it's really good! Let me know how you like it so I can make my mind up whether to shell out the $$$ to do it myself next time.
It's honestly not that expensive when you think that you get soup salad, meal, desert, bread etc..... I'll let ya know though.:nod:

#14 ·
I go camping over there at Silver Creek, always pass by that place, just haven't bothered to eat there yet - I hear it's really good! Let me know how you like it so I can make my mind up whether to shell out the $$$ to do it myself next time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.