Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Sand Rail with enclosed trailer

4K views 18 replies 8 participants last post by  Banshee34 
#1 ·
so i know this isnt a for sale thread, but just hear me out. my mother has a sand rail with an enclosed trailer she would like to sell. she lives in roseburg right now, so thats why i am placing this in the Oregon forums. I dont have a pic yet but i will get one, the trailer is a 2006 20' Interstate Trailer 8' tall, and 8 ft wide i believe so it accomodates the rail really easy. she has a hog nose for the trailer hitch to keep thieves from just backing up to the trailer and getting away. the trailer is really nice,i have seen it once, last Aug. the rail is a 5 person cruiser, with a built chevy 350 in it. its a nice one, all custom built. i drove it last Aug and had a blast. she wants the rail to go or both the rail and trailer as a package. she is asking $12,000 OBO for both. or if you want just the rail and not the trailer she will do that, youll just have to work out the details with her. she really needs the money so if you or anyone you know is interested please let me know and ill give you the number to call. :thumb:

#3 ·
:bump::bump::bump:wish I could help...So heres a bump..

#4 ·
Pictures would be a plus if she could get ya some...

#9 ·
Thats what I'm thinking!!!!!!:thumb:

#13 ·
This is a killer deal Rob. If i had the money right now i would buy it in a second

#14 ·
ok so i have more info and one pic of the rail. trailer pic to come.

Rail info:

Custom Built Family Touring Sand Rail
Chevy 350 V8, Automatic Transmission, T-Bird IRS Rear End with 513 Gears & Disc Brakes, Coated Headers, Chevy Suburban Seats, Yellow Powder Coated Frame, Steel Gas Tank, 16.50 STU's on 14" wide Jeep Chrome Wheels, Rack & Pinion Steering, Turning Brakes, Seats Belts for 5, Several extra parts that have not been needed and also have a power assist for the brake system that can be put on with a little modification on owners part.

Parts List - of what is actually on the rail now:

Front Hubs - 88-92 FWD "Rear Hubs" Buick, Olds, Pont, 115 MM Bolt Patterns
Rack & Pinion Steering - 95 Mustang
Engine - 94 350 CID Goodwrench, Mexican, 4 bolt
Trans - TH 400 77-79 Chevy Pickup
Seats - 91 Suburban
Rear End - 90 Buick Park Avenue FWD
Power Steering Pump - 75-79 Chevy
Shifter - 78 Mustang V-8
Headers - Schonfeild Sprint Car "Shorty's"
Front Shocks - Bilstein Coil Over
Rear Air Shocks - Air Fill Under Rear Seat

now here is a pic:

this rail is a blast to drive!!!! i drove it most of the day while i was at the beach with my family!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.