Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

couple PICS of S.OREGON M&G

965 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  toads250 
#1 ·
wasnt a bunch but I think we will get bigger "well known atleast soon" so here is a couple pics... thanks TOAD for coming over and dealling with us cummins guys we dont really care who you are, if your friendly and have a diesel where happy.... :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Devil off of CF.COM with his new superchip

me on my way home figured Id get a good nature picture .. :woot:

Id like to add that Toads250 ford sounded PRETTY GOOD you could hear the wistle for sure...

See less See more
#2 ·
Thanx bro now all I need a chip so I am saving my allowenc for a t/w flip chip As far hangin' w/cummins crews thatsing cool I'm a deiselnut anyway,psd,cummins,duramax even the big rigs .I'm lookin' forward to the next get together:)

#7 ·
Thanks Devil said that he has no problem with helping us out tossing flyers around in medford,, maybe you can toss some around in Kfalls for us? I only know of some main spots, and the took mine down that was at Big R ,, bast#$$@##....

#6 ·
thanks guys here are a couple more pics that I took of my truck smokin the other day...

do you think I qualify'd for the dumping fee????????????????? :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.