Viking Heavy Diesel
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Wasilla, AK
Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
The Pacific Northwest:
1. You know the state flower (Mildew).
2. You feel guilty throwing aluminum cans or paper in the trash.
3. Use the statement "sun break" and know what it means.
4. You know more than 10 ways to order coffee.
5 You know more people who own boats than air conditioners.
6. You feel overdressed wearing a suit to a nice restaurant or to church.
7. You stand on a deserted corner in the rain waiting for the "WALK"
8. You consider that if it has no snow or has not recently erupted, it's
Not a real mountain.
9. You can taste the difference between Starbucks, Seattle 's Best, and
10 . You know the difference between Chinook, Coho and Sockeye salmon.
11. You know how to pronounce Sequim, Puyallup , Haceta, Yaquina, Yachats, Issaquah , Oregon , Yakima and Willamette .
12. You consider swimming an indoor sport.
13. You can tell the difference between Japanese, Chinese and Thai food.
14. In winter, you go to work in the dark and come home in the dark
While o nly working eight-hour days.
15. You never go camping without waterproof matches and a poncho.
16. You are not fazed by "Today's forecast: showers followed by rain,"
And "Tomorrow's forecast: rain followed by showers."
17.You have no concept of humidity without precipitation.
18. You know that Boring is a town in Oregon and not just a state of
19. You can point to at least two volcanoes, even if you cannot see
Through the cloud cover.
20. You notice, "The mountain is out" when it is a pretty day and you
Can actually see i t.
21. You put on your shorts when the temperature gets above 50, but still
Wear your hiking boots and parka.
22. You switch to your sandals when it gets about 60, but keep the socks
23. You have actually used your mountain bike on a mountain.
24. You think people who use umbrellas are either w i mps or tourists.
25. You buy new sunglasses every year, because you cannot find the old
Ones after such a long time.
26. You measure distance in hours.
27. You often switch from "heat" to "a/c" in the same day.
28. You design your kid's Halloween costume to fit under a raincoat.
29. You know all the important seasons: Getting ready for Winter, Almost Winter, Winter, Still Winter, Raining (Spring), Road Construction (Summer), Deer & Elk season (Fall).
30. You can tell what type of tree one is by the way the bark smells.
31. You have never met anyone who didnt have a family member that logs.
32. Yo can tell how bad the forest fires are by the haze.
33. You can think of at least five movies off the top of your head that were filmed in each state.
34. You know what 3 Fingered Jack is.
35. The fact that there is 6 feet of snow in your front yard or that it hasent stopped raining in a full month is nothing out of the ordinary.
. You understood these jokes and will probably forward them
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
1997 Ford F-350, Dually conversion, Cobra 29 LX CB, 12000 watt converter, All LED lights, PHP Hydra, 4" DP, Napa Intake, coolant filter, 140cc AD Injectors and lots of running lights.
Thanks. I'll give er a good wackin in the morning.