Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Oregon People

33K views 480 replies 95 participants last post by  rymo 
#1 ·
Just checking to see how many members we have from Oregon now?????

:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

#2 ·
Well I live in Moscow Idaho but I was born in Ontario and still guide in Vale. Does that count?

#4 ·
I have just been guiding for Elk, but they have mule deer hunts too I just haven't been able to make it to those seasons yet.

#5 ·
Mid-Willamette Valley here.

#6 ·
Eugene here. On temp assignment with the military (for 15 years- hehe). Currently in California. Will be home for x-mas though. Can't wait to see some snow.

#20 ·
I try to get up to Siletz every fall for the salmon run. Born and raised in La Pine OR, Live in Tenn working for the 101st now!

#15 ·
Born on the coast (Toledo), grew up mostly in the Santiam Canyon (Lyons/Stayton area.) I'm in the south for now because I'm in the military, but I'm still an Oregon boy for life!

#17 ·
Im in the same boat that duck is Military dragged me away. However Im From Brookings, looking forward to returning to Grants Pass area when i get out.

#18 ·
most of ya know but I figgured id list myself here anyway

Lakeview oregon :doh:

#21 ·
Gresham is where i call home now

#25 ·
hermiston here:bump:

#27 ·
hermiston

not many hot rod diesels here ,only 2 or 3 including mine one d-max that s fast and a dodge with pipes. lots of rice burners with those stupid fart cans!!! makes me crazy so when that 4" pipes in the door area my stroke likes to fart on them:thumb:

#30 ·
fart cans

couldnt think of any other word but if you listen it sounds like a fart!!! they drive me nuts drive by the house and kill me sounds like a weed eater with no muffler. if its gonna be loud make sure it rolls black smoke and has some hair to back it up:icon_ford:

#99 ·
I will have to agree with the fart cans someone needs to tell them that its really not as cool as they think... oh well gives us diesel guys something to out run on our way to work..:woot:
couldnt think of any other word but if you listen it sounds like a fart!!! they drive me nuts drive by the house and kill me sounds like a weed eater with no muffler. if its gonna be loud make sure it rolls black smoke and has some hair to back it up:icon_ford:

#33 ·
Born in raised in Newberg, OR and now live in Redmond!!!

and have been to 95% of the towns in Oregon!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.