Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

WTH is this?

2K views 21 replies 10 participants last post by  Big AL 
#1 ·
#4 ·
I can, the environmentalist whacos are at it again. nevermind that gas engines are far more polluting than diesel as it is. But there you go, they have to blame something, so they blame diesel because you can "see" the fumes from them. idiots:rain:

#8 ·
wow people are so ignorant to see the good side of diesel and look at the gas engines one is more likely to get cancer from a cigarette of gas fumes than a diesel diesel fumes are just sulpher that it not like gassers and diesels are more efficent powerful and last wat longer people just dont know the facts letting a diesel run in your house is just like burning many many candles its not dangerous that reall pissed me off!

#12 ·
Seriously? That is so...I don't even know, its so dumb I can't even criticize it.

#18 ·
I am so sick of these tree huggers that think just because you cant see the exhaust from their gas burning cars and SUVs. That it is so much cleaner than a modern diesel that burns 40% less fuel on average and has less toxic emissions.:rain:

Let us know if your post gets a reply Tiff

#20 ·
wow if new how to sign up i would just make an email and and pasword and post it here that way all the smarter guys ccould leave some comments.... these people are so stupid cuz petrol engines are worse for the air.. they are just grossed out cuz you cansee the black smoke coming from diesels

#21 ·
:agree:

Here is what needs to be done get 2000 model year or so gas car. and a 2000 model year or so diesel truck. That has been through average maintance and test the emissions on the two side by side. i can bet the carbon monoxide emissions on the gasser would be worse

#22 ·
Wow! Ain't that article a crock?
:mad:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.