Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pacific Strokers

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Columbia Coal Rollers

Votes: 0 0.0%

Oregon/Washing Chapter Name

5K views 50 replies 13 participants last post by  07OUTLAW 
#1 ·
Well its time to vote on a name! Myself and a couple other guys came up with some name..... Here they are

Northwest coal rollers
Pacific Northwest (PNW) Coal Rollers
Cascade Coal Rollers
Great Northwest Strokers
PNW Strokers
Columbia Strokers
Columbia Coal Rollers
Pacific Coal Rollers/strokers

This is the first step to getting our chapter rolling!:woot:

#3 ·
X2 on the Cascade Coal Rollers.

I will be moving out that way to the Hillsboro area later in the year...you guys do any dyno events etc?

#7 ·
No problem man! Your definitely welcome. New members are always welcome
X2 on the Cascade Coal Rollers.

I will be moving out that way to the Hillsboro area later in the year...you guys do any dyno events etc?
We will be doing these types of things. Just had our first GTG like last weekend! Hopefully it will become a frequent thing though
Hey Derek I know I am to late but I just thought of a cool name. The St. Helens Smokers.
Yeah i like it, but it doesnt do much for the Oregon guys lol... that name is kind of just washington....

If theres a way to edit the post i would be willing to add it though!

#9 ·
voted :thumb:

#15 ·
Kind of... a guy posted up giving some ideas... with like a turbo and the mountains and then our name coming out of the turbo.

but no one has really stepped up with any solid information. Its hard to track someone down when im at college all week

#21 ·
I voted for the Cascade Coal Rollers.

Let me know when stickers are ready so I can buy some. Dont forget I am from Oregon.

#27 ·
Just throwing this out there... this is a picture of the cascades from up here in WA. What if we had something like this with our chapter name on the top and WA/OR chapter of powerstroke.org on the bottum? Of course I am sure the picture would have to be made in a drawing form rather than a real picture... again, just throwing this out there...

#29 ·
Check it out now Derek...changed it a little

#31 ·

#32 ·
Hell. it was just a normal picture in my first post, then I saved it after I added in titles so it took place over the normal picture in my other post.... what else can we do to it to make it better?

#33 ·
anyway to emphasize the mountains? Like add some color to it...? Or would it be better to have it all white and black?

its seems like to me it would be best with the mountains and words emphasized a little bit.

#34 ·
Let me tweek with it a little

#36 ·
with some color... if this aint what we are looking for or this idea just completely sucks, let me know and we can find a different picture/image and try something else...

#39 ·
I agree, it needs to be something cartoonish and simple... just enough mountain to make a point... lets see what I can do... give me a few minutes

#41 ·
After searching for a few hours I am unable to find a more simple pic... help me out guys and throw up a sketch I can edit that will be simple. I will keep seaching. I am trying to figure out a way to incorporate something cool like a turbo into our name, but I suck at this editing photos thing. I will keep trying though

#42 ·
Derek, perhaps start another thread about a chapter logo so this one doesnt get derailed. :thumb:

#43 ·
Cascade Coal Rollers sounds great!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.