Starting a Oregon or maybe NW chapter
Well guys and gals after this weekends GTG there in Hubbard, OR I have decided we should put together some sort of a chapter to make it official and get together more often! There are some simple rules we need to follow when doing this though.
1. We need a bare minimum of 5 people that are good standing members of the .org.
2.We must meet AT LEAST once per year.
3. We need to come up with a name and logo for our chapter
4. Each memeber must display the logo on their truck
5. Everything we do must still follow the .org's COC
6. We need a president, vice president, and a chapter historian.
So basically to start things off here we need to figure out how much support we have here on the .org for Oregon. If we don't have enough we can extend it to the "northwest" and have it be oregon and washington guys. I personally wouldn't mind either of those options.
So who's up for it?
The current supporters:
Last edited by Strokeorcroak; 02-01-2010 at 09:17 PM.