Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Northwest GTG Official Thread!

10K views 143 replies 22 participants last post by  Banshee34 
#1 · (Edited)
We are all getting together here in the Northwest. We want EVERYONE to make it, any make of diesel.

Where: Fleet Service Northwest - Home

When: Saturday the 30th of January @ 10am (time may change)

What: Hoping to have a 2010 or 11 truck on site for people to view, along with a truck from a local suspension shop.

We will have a giant BBQ so bring some food to cook up for yourself and others.

We will be BS'in, wrenching, and just putting names with trucks!

If you can make it please say so and i will keep an updated list on here of who is coming!

I would also like to thank Rob for letting us use his shop in Hubbard!

ATTENDING:
yaterman8
Strokeorcroak
Dieselnoob
Banshee34
Layson
KingRanch 6.0
WestCoastStrokin (hopefully)
MichaelP
Cartmanea

See less See more
#2 ·
well i cant makie her bud, i will be out at sea:(

#4 ·
Weell just got word that a diagnostic team will be demoing their tools at the gtg!! As well as answering all questions people have about the way these trucks work electronically

#9 ·
Anyway we could get this moved to the AM. I think you will have a much better showing. Then have it finish off sometime in the late afternoon. If people want to stay later they can??

#15 ·
if i dont have to work i'll be there

#28 ·
I've never visited the NWFordDiesels site, how many guys are coming from over there? My guess is at least 10 cummins will show up, probably more.

I check in here from time to time, but don't usually see much going on in the Oregon section.

#29 ·
well a few guys are on all the ford sites, so its hard to tell how many because i dont know who the doubles are lol.... We have 20+ trucks coming for sure right now though... Its growing every time i get on here

#33 ·
I should be able to make it! Is it safe to assume we could bring our trucks inside and work on them? I may be doing injectors that weekend (have a set on their way from Swamps).

I'll see if I can dig up some ISSPRO giveaway stuff too. Can I set up a display table too?

Regards,
Michael Pliska

#34 ·
Some Isspro stuff would be sweet. I need some new gauges :wink[3]: Where at in Happy Valley are you man? I used to live out there off of sunnyside.

#37 ·
Oh I got ya. I guess I lived on the exact opposite side of Mt. Scott from you. Hope to see you at the gtg.

#38 ·
This is going to be cool.. Just heard a truck from OUO will probably be there... NICE WORK!!

#41 ·
Count us in

Just finally got time to check email and saw link to this thread. We'd love to be there and especially since Bob moved the shop on me,guess we'll have to check out the new digs as well! It'll be myself, my Wife and probably my 11yo son as well. I'll update ya'll if there's any additions or subtractions.

#42 ·
Just finally got time to check email and saw link to this thread. We'd love to be there and especially since Bob moved the shop on me,guess we'll have to check out the new digs as well! It'll be myself, my Wife and probably my 11yo son as well. I'll update ya'll if there's any additions or subtractions.
We are glad to have you! Are you a sponsor? Im assuming rob contacted you?

You can PM me, i am heading this whole thing.. So if you have any questions just get ahold of me!

#43 ·
Nah, unfortunately not a sponsor. Just had Bob's shop do a once-over on our beastie. Need to get the bullet-proof and coolant bypass done but I was a bit surprised when I pulled up his site and found out he moved. Oh well, Hubbard isn't TOO far. And for the piece of mind of not having the Stealership ground our truck for days on end its' worth it.
Let me know if there's anything we should bring specifically besides general grub and bevvies and stuff otherwise we'll see ya there!

#51 ·
BUMP!

Just added BG products to the list of vendors! He is going to be demoing the injection system on a 6.0 as well as doing a free EGR clean (or whatever is done on the 6.0's im a noob)

So lets get everyone down there! If you know of another diesel site i can post this on let me know. Any make or model

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.