Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

GTG in the Northwest??

4K views 56 replies 11 participants last post by  MichaelP 
#1 ·
Lets get something started... who has land.... who wants to set it up!

#6 ·
how many people show to something like this typically? and what kind of events take place (besides the obvious steak/beer)?

#8 ·
well if i have a rough idea i may be able to help coordinate a place if people are willing to travel to MT. or is that not what you would consider "northwest"... i wouldn't be able to help if we're talking racing, pulls, bogging or anything like that....let me know and i would do what i can to help out. if nothing let me know if you get it together so i can attend, thanks. take care.

#12 ·
I found a spot man! It is in hubbard and we have a big shop and huge parking lot!! I am still working out details but this should be great! We have plenty of room for anyone and everyone! Along with area to do wrenching

#19 ·
I'm with Josh, we can start a party train of Wa. guys and head that way if schedule allows

#24 ·
Oh I was looking 4 weekends out on the calendar 16th and 17th or the 23rd and 24th are open on mine now. But that is always subject to change.

#29 ·
Yes true... we just need to get the kinks worked out

There will be free stuff given away by sponsors and stuff... and we will have techs on site for people to talk too. This isnt just going to be a back yard GTG, its the real deal!

#37 ·
if its any where from now till the 22nd of feb i cant make it:(

#39 ·
dam you scoba stev! its ok you can come up for the big bombers G2G. its only a mile from my house. at the place were we went to get that tool and where my GN trailer is

#40 ·
Oh alrighty! I probably will do that actually.... This is at a techs shop though so it should be pretty fun. I found out he is like 10 miles from my house and said i can take my truck in there ANYTIME i need... sounds like a really helpful guy

#41 ·
well i will make it down there some time to BS ya, and if you come up to the bombers G2G then bring some ppl and you can stay at my house.

#50 ·
Man this sh it sounds like it will actually work out for once. Hope I didn't jinx it. Anyways I'm down. Layed off means I'm free whenever (it's actually a good thing this time).

#51 ·
Rob, every time I see you post it reminds me I need to stop in your shop. I drive by it almost everyday and always forget to stop in there. How big of a competitor is Precision down the road?

#53 ·
WE've actually moved out of Clackamas, lol. we're in a totally different market than Precision. We like bling, but are more geared towards keeping your truck on the road making money, or not letting you down on a road trip with your family in the middle of nowhere:) if you like hot rod stuff, we represent a few of the vendors on this site and can do hot rod and bling, in fact, we're looking at installing a dyno this year!:)

Your avatar makes my day every time I see it, lol:hehe:

#55 ·
I'll be at the Hubbard event. If anyone wants to organize something in the spring, we could do it at my house. I'm in Happy Valley, just South of Portland. I have a 3/4-acre lot (kinda long & narrow), plenty of on-street parking, and we can pull the trucks into the big backyard too. We've had some small GTGs here in the past.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

#56 ·
This is the same GTG as the hubbard one... This was just the idea thread for it haha.... Then once we got something up and running officially I made a new thread out of it ;)

Glad to hear your coming

#57 ·
Yup, I was just throwing my place out there for a future event. I don't have a big shop (it's a converted 40' shipping container, too small to work on a truck), so my place is only good for warm-weather GTG's! I do have an oversize 2-car garage (fits my CC DRW no problem), but that's all for drive-in workspace.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.