Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

2 good PSD techs in Ottawa

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  blacknugget777 
#1 ·
One is 1/2 hour east of city, still a dealership tech, works wknds out of his own shop, does egr deletes, diagnostics, and general anything from 7.3-6.7's, fair prices, and you can supply your own parts or let him get them, other guy is ford and cummins guy, 6.0 wizard, located Stittsville, ex dealership tech , now has his own shop, both these guys are reasonable, and only fix what is broken, unlike the stealerships around here that keep replacing parts til its running good. Msg. Me if you need help, i also own towtrucks, so, if you are already broke down, get hold of me and we will get your rig to one of them.

#2 ·
Hey bud! Good to see an Ottawa guy on here...I see you work for Metro? You guys towed my 350 when I rolled it...

Where's the dealer tech 30 mins east? I'm in Cumberland, about 25 mins east of DT.

Cheers

#3 ·
Chris, was the stroke tech at embrun ford, has a shop at home,he just quit there and went to Penske on hawthorne rd. was at donnelly ford for a long time too. Said he was fed up w/ warranty pay, needed a change, he lives in hammond. Great 6.0 guy. Has a nice 03 250 mudder himself. Always treated me right, pm me if you need work done, said he was still gonna work from home.

#4 ·
Ya, i've been with metro for 10 yrs. but i work in the west zone, i live in kanata, i usually tow my moms car to hammond and leave the 550 with him. But he always gets done what he's doin' to her pretty quick. It's worth the 130km trip, he always finds and fixes little things while he's in there. Just great service.

#6 ·
Hey guys, I'm starting up an Ottawa Powerstroke group on Facebook. I figure it's the best way to reach out to people theses days. Here's the thread: http://www.powerstroke.org/forum/ontario/730129-ottawa-powerstroke-chapter.html

If you head there it has more info on how to join. Looking forward to getting a group going with a good bunch of Powerstroke Enthusiasts like myself.

Cheers,
Matt

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.