Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Here in Oklahoma

3K views 35 replies 19 participants last post by  Ryan Rønning 
#1 ·
Hey yall just checking in as I have been off the net for a week now.

I just want everyone to know that the wife and me made it to Oklahoma safe. The big trailer towed like a dream and it and the truck together weighed 25480lbs. I live two miles from Lake Lawtonka on a nice farm between Meers and Elgin. I dont know what the town I live in is called though.

Just leetin everyone know we are good and that I love it here so far!:thumb:

#5 ·
Its good right where it is, thanks!:hehe:
Welcome to Oklahoma!
Thank you
Glad you made it Ryan. Some of us were wondering why we hadn't heard from you and hopin things hadn't gone south. What kinda mileage did you get lol?
We will get internet tomarrow at th house so I wont have to sit here at the truck stop on tier wifi. I have no idea what the mileage was but I toped off 7 times and never dropped under 3/4 of a tank!

#6 ·
Glad to hear it man:thumb:

What was your average speed with that thing in tow?

#8 ·
Excelleration was slow but I never found a top speed. Speed would climb as long as I kept my foot in it. Fully loaded it would the front drivers side fender will climb about five inchs when I floor it. I kept worrying that my drive shaft was going to sepperate.
Just a little further South and you'll be in God's Country :woot:, on a serious note, I'm glad to hear all went well.
I am planning on going and visiting a lot of stuff in Texas while I am here.

#9 ·
never heard of this lake...:dunno: Welcome to Oklahoma though!

#11 ·
#12 ·
Glad to hear everything went well!!! :thumb:

#16 ·
Just don't use pepper jack cheese with those burgers. It will taste like a burger from a stuffed bison's butt. :hehe::hehe: I had one at a Bass pro in KC once. :doh:

#21 ·
sweet, glad the move went well...we need to all get together here soon for some chit chat and beer for the others...lol

#26 ·
We will have to hook up!
im glad you made it safely
Thanks dude!
glad you made it safely. I was out with a buddy on lake lawtonka yesterday! It's pretty nice up there in the Wichita Mountains. Where were you comin from?
I came in from FT Campbell. You live around here?

#30 ·
Speed didnt seem to be a problem. I never got to the point where I just couldent go any faster. I didnt try though either!

#32 ·
i was about to ask you if you are in OKie land yet? but i found this post just now.

welcome to OKlahoma... if you are not a sooners fan... well... thtis okay... just wear their t-shirt once a month.... i have lived here for 3 years and 3 people actually came up to me and said nice buckeyes shirt. -lol your not that far away from the okc. here is the link to the person that never heard of the lake your near... have any hogs running around your back pourch ? since your in hog country??? :woot:

<br /><small><a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=embed&hl=en&q=Lake+Lawtonka,+Comanche,+Oklahoma+73507&ie=UTF8&cd=1&geocode=FcszEgIdmP8g-g&split=0&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=23.875,57.630033&ll=34.884804,-98.43338&spn=0.563946,0.878906&z=10" style="color:#0000FF;text-align:left">View Larger Map</a></small>

#34 ·
Wow, kinda late on that one. LOL. Thanks anyway!

#35 ·
yea well, I got back from over seas a few months ago and our internet over there sucked. That and I haven't really been on here that much lately.:woot:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.