Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Enough is Enough!!! Lets get started!!!

2K views 22 replies 9 participants last post by  Clay Henry 
#1 ·
We have been back and forth on name and Logo for way to long!!:doh:

I move that we start this thing up as Sooner Powerstrokers

That we use the oklahoma state w/ tornado as Logo ( might be temp )

And get this thing started and see where we are when the dust clears!!!

Thanks!

#6 ·
Sounds good to me, get the ball rolling and the Chapter up before Memorial Day. Worry about the details later. Need to focus on getting together & having fun - the rest is small potatoes.....

#7 ·
One recommendation:

Send this link as a PM to Chapter Members so they know it exists. The only way I found out about it was reading Clays post on the "Chapter Logos" thread.

#15 ·
Well ...... I see that all of the "regulars" agree so .... I think thats enough for us to start:thumb: Joe, do you want to get a hook on ABBOB and start submiting out Logo, Member List, and By-Laws? Lets get Sooner Powerstrokers launched :woot:

We should have it approved by Memorial G2G :woot::please::please:

#18 · (Edited)
Well ...... I see that all of the "regulars" agree so .... I think thats enough for us to start:thumb: Joe, do you want to get a hook on ABBOB and start submiting out Logo, Member List, and By-Laws? Lets get Sooner Powerstrokers launched :woot:

We should have it approved by Memorial G2G :woot::please::please:
Not sure what that means but sounded a little rude. If i took you wrong i'm sorry.

Our logo will not be decided on untill Tuesday 5/13/08 at 1:47 pm when the poll closses.

#16 ·
LMAO, it is supposed to be passed down, not passed up to the director!!!!

but, i am a working man, so i will get on it tomorrow.

#22 ·
your ok man, like clay said we need to get the logo voted on, then I/we can get Aaron (ABOBB) the info from there for chapter!

#23 ·
then I/we can get Aaron (ABOBB) the info from there for chapter!
All we have to do is present our staff members, our by laws, our official name and logo and a list of members to make sure everything passes the requirements.
I better go have a look at the member list and count premiums again....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.