Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

looking for some one to help

3K views 45 replies 12 participants last post by  tims02ford 
#1 · (Edited)
hey guys looking for some one to help me install my dp tuner and gages. i live in west chester and my have a place to work in. let my know :icon_ford:and i konw some one will help me for some free beer haha

#2 ·
come on guys please

#7 ·
hey tim, im off work like all week. I have school on wendsday and sat morn. But i ordered my exhuast from FBD and it should be in tomorrow. So i will come help you if you help me get my exhuast installed. Send me a PM and let me know. I will give you my number. I live on Lesourdsville so im about a stones throw from ya. I got alot of tools also but theres no way either of our trucks would fit in my garage so if you need anything let me know.

#8 ·
well i will let you know. but how here has installed gauges and a dptuner.

#10 ·
DP tuner is an easy install. Let me know if you need help with it.

#11 ·
how here has installed egt gauges?

#13 ·
jay i sent you a pm

#15 ·
well guys i don't like to say this but... i cant drill and tap i f*** it up and i need them a.s.a.p

#19 ·
I was under the impression you needed help with this???

#16 ·
will some one please help me

#17 ·
What exactly did you do?

#18 ·
i have not done a thing i need to bad i'm only getting 320miles to a tank

#20 ·
i do i cant drill and tap that i'm to afraid to

#21 ·
not a problem but it's not gonna happen today, not by me anyway as I have in-laws showing up about any time now. If your down near Cinci your about 1 1/2 hours from. It will have to be a weekend for me to do it with you being that far away. Maybe one of the other guys that lives closer can help you out, it really isn't hard to drill and tap.

#23 ·
#24 ·
hey guys i really need help i will pay some one $100.00 to help me install my chip and gauges

#25 ·
your still trying to install that!

#26 ·
nope no one will help me

#29 ·
I don't think that is correct there is several post offering help and I have offered several times and I even offered to see if I can find your fuel mileage problem after ford worked on your turbo. Since this is how I make a living I can't do it for free or even $100.00.
Jay

#27 ·
I figured that was long since done.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.