Thoughts in my Head - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Off-Topic Discussion of All Non-Related Topics

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2009, 09:51 AM
duct tape & zip ties

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to bigcountrysg
Thoughts in my Head

You know I wonder about something.

You have groups of parents complain about the Pledge of Alliegance in schools. You have groups complain about the flag being displayed. You have groups complaining about all this other petty stuff.

Ok now those parents that complain about the Pledge in school. I bet they said the pledge through out school at the begining of the day. Did they protest then. I bet they didn't because if they did, most likely they would ge a wooden paddle to there butt and sent back to class.

The groups complaining about the Flag being displayed. They came here from other countries. They came looking for freedom. Only to get here and claim they are offended and want to take these freedoms away from Legit Citizens.

All these other groups complaining about crap. I wonder if they been that way their whole life. Or did they just wake up one day and decide to complain about this or that just to get public attention.

What I would like to say to all these complainers. If you are not a Citizen of this great country. Buy a plane ticket, boat ticket, train ticket, get in your car, you can head north or south. I don't care which way or how you do it. But just leave my be loved country.

I did not put my life on the line to protect the right for you to complain. I put my life on the line to protect the rights of the Citizens of this country I so dearly love.

If you don't like that you can go back to that country you so dearly love. You love it so much you left it. But yet you claim that country as your homeland.

How many people still claim there parents house as home. I sure in the heck don't.

You have moved there for it is no longer your Home land. Your home land is the country I love so much.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-27-2009, 09:53 AM
Almostdunfukinwidit

Send a message via Yahoo to Dave
Old 05-27-2009, 10:05 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

I agree. I'm even willing to assist them in their move
Old 05-27-2009, 10:07 AM
duct tape & zip ties

Send a message via Yahoo to bigcountrysg
I am American, my great great great Grand Parents how ever were, French Canadian, Native American, German.

That is my hertiage. But I am American, I was born in America. I was raised in America, I served in the United States of America Armed Forces.

You can't get any more American.
Old 05-27-2009, 10:09 AM

Agreed. My kids have been in Catholic school since day one and our Parish was sued because they wouldn't allow some of the children to speak in spanish.... Our Parish's decision was upheld through the courts. One of the few times that common sense prevailed.
Old 05-27-2009, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcountrysg View Post
I did not put my life on the line to protect the right for you to complain.
I agree with everything you said except this.
Old 05-27-2009, 11:17 AM

Send a message via AIM to Nally7.3Powerstroke
[QUOTE=bigcountrysg;1219732]

I did not put my life on the line to protect the right for you to complain. QUOTE]

Sorry but I agree with this. People are so ungrateful and all they want to do is complain about something
Old 05-27-2009, 11:26 AM

I agree whole heartedly with this. While I spent over a year in rehab with multiple surgeries and a long recovery road, if you can't respect our great nation then get the f%%% out. I didn't watch my fellow soldiers die and be marred for life for some f'ing do-gooder try to change the heritage this great country was built on.

Piss on all of them including Obama's crew. They look better digging roots and wearing lip rings and neck stretchers.
Old 05-27-2009, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nally7.3Powerstroke View Post
Sorry but I agree with this. People are so ungrateful and all they want to do is complain about something
I don't know how you can wave the flag at the same time as telling people they cannot exercise their first amendment rights.
Old 05-27-2009, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeLewis79 View Post
I don't know how you can wave the flag at the same time as telling people they cannot exercise their first amendment rights.

I understand what you are saying. An important freedom we enjoy IS the freedom of speech. That freedom happens to include unpleasant speech and speech that I don't agree with.

Imagine a Chinaman standing up and badmouthing the Chinese government or insisting that the flag not be displayed, etc. He would be snuffed. In America you have the constitutional protection to talk like that. It ain't pretty or agreeable, but it is a right.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.