Off-Topic Discussion of All Non-Related Topics

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 27 Old 08-02-2008, 10:06 AM Thread Starter
Let's go B's!!!!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Need thoughts and prayers...

I go in for a back operation on tuesday the 5th. It's actually fairly minor as far as back surgury goes, but at 33 yrs old, its not really the direction I want to be headed....Oh well, i've been through all of the non-surgical treatments to no avail. It's tim to go under the knife.

Just asking for thoughts and prayers that everthing goes well on tues. Thanks Guys

Chris

2002 Crew Cab Long Bed
4" BDS, 35x13.50 Cooper STT on 20x10 Black Rockstars, and other stuff.....310,000 miles and counting...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

<><
2 Thessalonians 3 v.6-15

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 27 Old 08-02-2008, 10:17 AM
Shade tree mechanic

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
hey man, good luck with the surgery, prayers sent for a speedy and full recovery.

MATT

Now featuring a 6.4 fat bottum 6 speed

95 f250--238k and counting

RDS stage I's-TW live tuned-Dana 60 swap-9" lift/40x13.5x20 ProComps-ZF5 swap/short throw/South Bend CON OFE-Iron Bull front-AFE CAI-SD innercooler-Fab Tech traction bars-MBRP DP/6" black miters-Autometer boost/pyro

"If you dont have ambition and big dreams, you end up working hard for someone who does"
post #3 of 27 Old 08-02-2008, 10:22 AM
Raging Lunatic

Good luck, I will add you to my list.

Halito...Sa hohchifo ut Mike
On EARTH as it is in TEXAS
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"Fast Service Guaranteed...No Matter How Long It Takes"
post #4 of 27 Old 08-02-2008, 10:23 AM
My 6OH Hates Me

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
good luck man. Thoughts and prayers are sent

Mike

"The Iron Pig"

post #5 of 27 Old 08-02-2008, 10:24 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Garage
Send a message via AIM to blowinsmoke4life
good luck with the surgery hope everything comes out fine

1999 F250 CC SB 4x4 4r100 ts chip w/ php tunes
1989 F350 CC LB 4X4 N/A 7.3l IDI zf5 swapped and rebuilt engine. sold
post #6 of 27 Old 08-02-2008, 10:28 AM
Rob
Super Moderator

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Rob Send a message via MSN to Rob Send a message via Skype™ to Rob
what is wrong??? i am dealing with back issues too. i just had my first epidural injection last friday. not fun.. Good luck, i hope everything goes well for you!

Audentes Fortuna Juvat
(Fortune Favors The Bold)

The Org. Staff reserves the right to
move, modify, delete or merge threads/posts
at our discretion, without explanation
at any time.
post #7 of 27 Old 08-02-2008, 11:51 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Good Luck,Prayers sent.

2005 F250 6.0L 4x4 C/C SWB (Mine) 2006 Expedition Eddie Bauer. (Wife's) Proud Texan.
NRA Life member.
post #8 of 27 Old 08-03-2008, 01:41 AM
Conservative and Proud

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Thinking of ya and hoping for a very speedy recovery!!!

2001 F350, Lariat SC LB 4X4 PSD
Quadzilla Commander
Zoodad with Stealth Screen

The Org. Staff reserves the right to move, modify, delete or merge posts at our discretion and without explanation.

post #9 of 27 Old 08-03-2008, 03:57 AM
Other vehicle is an F250

I will be thinking of you but praying for the doctor! Let's get our priorities straight here! What's more important....your speedy recovery or your doctor's skilled hands?

Hope ALL goes well. We'll look for you back on here with the great news of a successful operation! Take care.

2001 F250 Lariat Crewcab, Automatic, 4X4

(Late '99 Regular Cab Work Truck)

6.5" Pro Comp Lift ~ Traction Bars ~ Son-Built Sliders ~ 16" Pro Comp Xtreme Wheels with 35" BFG TA KM2s
4" Banks Exh.-Power Elbow ~ Wicked Wheel ~ DIY AMSOIL EaAU4090 Intake ~ PHP 6 Pos Chip ~ LowDown LED Upgrade
Stage 1 Injectors ~ HankDaddy
Mod. ~ BUILT TRANNY! 352 HP Shootin' for 375!

CAROLINA POWERSTROKE ASSOCIATION
post #10 of 27 Old 08-03-2008, 06:01 AM
Doesn't Even Care

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
Good luck and I will say some prayers too! I am not too far behind you and am wondering about my own back... what kind of lifestyle as far as work and stuff did you lead? I am looking for tips on how to not mess mine up. I do HVAC work, but dont do the installs anymore, which does help cause i am not lifting the units in the attics or pulling them out of crawlspaces. So that does help!

Nick
E99/CC/Lariat/Factory Wide Body Kit
"The Mistress"
Power Hungry Performance HYDRA Chip
Custom Tuned by Bill@PHP, Tony Wildman@Total Diesel Performance and Lars@Gearhead

D66 w/Dieselsite WW2, Full Force 250/100s, Adrenalin HPOP, Built Trans, Walbro Fuel Pump, S&B Intake, 6" Stacks, Leveling Kit, Eagle Alloy Wheels, 315/75/16 Grabber AT2s & Much More

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode